The Partick Thistle thread

Does the City Centre bus have a strict policy (of the extremely admirable type) whereby they leave very early in order for a good swally to be had somewhere near an away ground?

Had a gander at the details on the official site today and they’re offski about an hour and a half before the North West and Jordanhill. Seen similar before as well.

6 hours ago, Walter said:
8 hours ago, jagfox99 said:
I thought some of the unheralded signings were good today, namely McGinty and Storer.
Spittal was also excellent. 
I'm happy with the signings so far and Penrice and Fitzpatrick have complemented them well but I'd still like another couple in by the end of the month.

I'm glad McGinty had a decent game. It's worth noting that after a pretty dreadful start he didn't put a foot wrong against Falkirk last week either. Maybe he's not the big dumplin' I had him marked down as.

He looked like a big dumplin a few times against Falkirk and i was completely against him being our first choice CB: confidence player maybe ? Ayr United strolled it against Dundee today they will challenge if they don’t lose Shankland 

Does the City Centre bus have a strict policy (of the extremely admirable type) whereby they leave very early in order for a good swally to be had somewhere near an away ground?

Had a gander at the details on the official site today and they’re offski about an hour and a half before the North West and Jordanhill. Seen similar before as well.

Aye. We’ll leave early so we get 2 hours in the pub before it. Non-members have to donate an extra £1 to Jagfox and he buys you a pint and puts the £1 towards a new flag for the JLS.

On 8/18/2018 at 14:59, third lanark said:

Passed Gordon in the stand he had a leg brace on hope it’s just a precaution and not too serious 

think that would probably have been Andy McCarthy - BT made the same mistake...

15 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Not even getting transfer rumours now :lol:

Only because transfers are actually happening now.

What a signing that is. If he's as good as he was when he was at Killie then he should be the best player in this league by some distance.

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Wonder how we’ve pulled this one off.

Not just the calibre of the signing, but the issue with him/his next club owing Al Ahly close to a million quid.

Definitely an exciting signing, though.

We got club lawyer/chief exec Gerry Britton on the phone to Al Ahly and he bored them into agreeing to release his registration.