Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

*shrugs*

Honestly, I'm just happy almost every club is now at the same amount of "games played" when looking at the league table again.

Thinking about it. It kind of paints St Johnstone’s win against us at the weekend in the same light as Ross C v Celtic. Given we must be near the top of current form table and have amassed as many points as Celtic if not more. Well done St Johnstone. 

I genuinely did not think the SPFL would take this course of action. Thought they would bottle it. Delighted they have not. Assume the delay was down to them quadruple checking their would be no come back from either affected club. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Pretty pathetic response from Well fans on here.

Fairly measured I would say for the most part, bit of piss taking, obviously pleased to take the two wins and not singing the praises of the authorities for how it's been done.

Not sure what you want?

3 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Fairly measured I would say for the most part, bit of piss taking, obviously pleased to take the two wins and not singing the praises of the authorities for how it's been done.

Not sure what you want?

I suspect more vitriol is expected

Just now, well fan for life said:

Cole being out is a shocker. Looking forward to seeing Chris Long not being arsed.

I wondered if we might go back to 352, assuming Campbell and Maguire are available.

Archer
O'Hara Mugabi Gallagher
O'Donnell Campbell Maguire Polworth McGinley
Watt Lang