Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

8 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Entourage is class and I have been watched it all many times. Can handle HIMYM being in that list apart from the absolutely howling final series. 

Brooklyn 99 is good hangover viewing, haven't seen the last series though. 

If anyone says Big Bang Theory I'm phoning the polis. 

Original Office

I'd second Entourage, but I tended to see the rest of it as padding around the TV gold that was every time Ari showed up.

I thought your viewing habits centered round this:

The Thick Of It.   
And Blackadders 2-4 

They'll always do for me

edit:  just watched the pakora video.  I'm now hungry.  Good thing I made a big batch of chili con carne last night. 

Anyway, the thing is I must be becoming stupidly risk-averse, because the sight of that big wok full of boiling oil gives me the absolute fear.
I'd have to have a big bath full of ice water on standby if I stood near that.  I'm certain I'd somehow manage to spill the lot over myself.  Or the cat would jump in it.   A passing unicorn would take a fright and kick me in the face.  Something bad would happen.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

The fact it's best "short episode TV" means all the best prestige TV isn't eligible but even then...off the top of my head these are in the conversation for my Top 5:

Seinfeld
The Simpsons
30 Rock
Curb
Atlanta

Also, shout out for Party Down.

To add, big fan of The Thick of It here as well.

Edited by capt_oats

51 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Entourage is class and I have been watched it all many times. Can handle HIMYM being in that list apart from the absolutely howling final series. 

Brooklyn 99 is good hangover viewing, haven't seen the last series though. 

If anyone says Big Bang Theory I'm phoning the polis. 

Not angry. Just disappointed.

3 hours ago, well fan for life said:

He's still welcome round for his tea but he's not getting near the remote control.

I swear the bold Tony must read this and is giving us the cyber equivalent of a Broony napper rub.

I’m gonna try him out ..... Mrs Browns Boys Tony, add that to your list, I dare ya!

Never got Seinfeld and could never understand why the yanks went mental for it. 

The thick of it is delicious.

50 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I fear my Gilmore Girls and Modern Family shouts here would go down like a plate of cold saag paneer (no naan). 

giphy.gif

(Gilmore Girls runs over 30 mins so isn't eligible by Tony's criteria but is absolutely one of my favourite shows)

Edited by capt_oats