Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

50 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I fear my Gilmore Girls and Modern Family shouts here would go down like a plate of cold saag paneer (no naan). 

giphy.gif

(Gilmore Girls runs over 30 mins so isn't eligible by Tony's criteria but is absolutely one of my favourite shows)

Edited by capt_oats

31 minutes ago, ac2907 said:

The crossest man in scotland8cfd0a074d68bd8146f482304a604c90.gif

In the Specials after Hugh was written out - some of his lines were brilliant.

35 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

the correct answer is the US Office.

The US Office had some brilliant moments, some of my favourite TV actually - but having now watched all 9 series, it suffers from the same as a lot of US TV - too many episodes in a season and they dragged it on too long. 

38 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Shut it, Love Actually! Do you want me to hole punch your face?

I’ll have a pint of ‘f**k right off and die, you miserable fucking tosser’. Do they serve that in here? 

The US Office had some brilliant moments, some of my favourite TV actually - but having now watched all 9 series, it suffers from the same as a lot of US TV - too many episodes in a season and they dragged it on too long. 
I've only just got into the US Office recently and don't know how I've neglected it for all this time. Not long started season 6 and haven't seen a bad episode yet but, like most things, I expect the quality will eventually drop off.

Anyway, have we got a game this weekend?

I've only just got into the US Office recently and don't know how I've neglected it for all this time. Not long started season 6 and haven't seen a bad episode yet but, like most things, I expect the quality will eventually drop off.

I’m the same, just started season 7 and I’ve no idea why I put off watching it for so long, it’s superb (except the first series).
I’m surprised by the lack of Peep Show shouts in here though. It’s probably my favourite UK sitcom.

10 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Can handle HIMYM being in that list apart from the absolutely howling final series. 

I forced myself to watch it as I had not taken to it when trying afore. I ended up enjoying it nut the end was baws.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

42 minutes ago, dezz said:

I’m the same, just started season 7 and I’ve no idea why I put off watching it for so long, it’s superb (except the first series).
I’m surprised by the lack of Peep Show shouts in here though. It’s probably my favourite UK sitcom.

The US office is great. First viewing you have to power through the first season. Too much of it is an adaptation.  It comes to life with season 2. Amazing. I even don't mind season 1 when rewatching.
I don't think it wilts too much either.

Peep Show is also the correct answer as is Always Sunny, saw that mentioned.

Couple of folk mentioned Curb. Surely they episodes are too long? Great show right enough. One of the best.

Edited by Busta Nut

No particular order:

U.S and U.K office
Thick of it
Peep show
Arrested development (surprised no other shouts for this? Season 1-3 so good)

Nothing else is close to those for me to make my top five but enjoy Always Sunny, Veep (is that 30 mins or less?), parks and rec and a few others in places. The inbetweeners still makes me laugh too dunno what that says about me.

Red tops reporting that contract talks with Tony Watt have broken down and he will leave at the end of the season.

Reporting at 11pm on a Friday night 🤷‍♂️. One would think we have a game against one half of the old from this weekend. EVERY single time. 

Not like that is news. There was little chance he would be staying. We cannot afford to compete with clubs down south. Just hope he heads there and not Aberdeen as they will likely try as they do with any decent player we have or had. I include Curtis Main 😂