Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Its astonishing that its been 15 or so games since our last league win. I honestly think if we had been beaten 4'0 or 5-0 during that time, Stevie would have been gone far earlier. 

All the draws and 1 goal defeats artificially kept him in the job and the rot has fully set in. And we know people in power have been abandoning this sinking ship this season.

21 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Danzaki, Obika, Aitchison all look absolute dugmeat.

Id be fine with Kelly, O’Donnell, McGinn, Spittal, Slatterly and Goss never playing again for us. 

Was just about to say, his much awaited signings are chronic. Will give the latest two time but the rest I'm writing off already, at least under him.

10 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

See that wee spell at the start of the 2nd half where we were absolutely dominant , players were first to every ball , going through the man to win headers , playing fast attacking football , plenty of movement up front , KVV showing a hidden talent for sprinting like usain bolt and being a top wind up merchant , the fans all roaring approval , the players responding to that as if we were one big collective unit ?

Well that wee spell has really pissed me off.  

I liked the fact that we were proper going at them, McKinstry was getting all sorts of joy down the left hand side and then we decided to swap him and Crankshaw for absolutely no reason whatsoever. A true masterstroke. 

49 minutes ago, AdamMFC said:

Kelly just on Radio Scotland, giving it "our backs are up against the wall", "it's embarrassing", "they've let the manager down" and "we're gutted".

Just watched it there. Agree with @YassinMoutaouakil, he comes across as though he genuinely gives a f**k which for some reason is not how I thought he was. He may be speaking for himself but it didn’t come across as though the players want him gone. 

6 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

10/11. Won a decent wedge yesterday, unexpectedly, so have £110 on you boys. £100 on Chelsea and £100 on Tottenham.

Zero on the treble, funnily enough!

You can really afford to throw £310 down the drain? 

3 minutes ago, stu92 said:

Just watched it there. Agree with @YassinMoutaouakil, he comes across as though he genuinely gives a f**k which for some reason is not how I thought he was. He may be speaking for himself but it didn’t come across as though the players want him gone. 

Did he not have a similar reaction to Alexander being emptied?

Edit: Yes, yes he did - https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12661988/motherwell-the-players-let-graham-alexander-down-says-liam-kelly/more/5

Edited by capt_oats

Doesn’t reflect well at all on Hammell or Kerr that they’ve walked out without even the club officials knowing what’s going on.

Either they’ve both decided to chuck it or it’s sign of two inexperienced guys who mistakingly think that’s normal behaviour. 

Liam Kelly shite lads and not Scotland's next number 1? I know he apparently had a nightmare today but what's the script? Seen a few saying you don't want him playing for you again. Happened?