Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

5 hours ago, supermarv said:

This guy fits the bill of someone we’d take, not the best scoring record had promise in his younger years, we give him a platform to perform. And ex Salford with GA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Dieseruvwe

Youtube clips means nothing but the goals I’ve seen there fill me with more confidence than Jordan white put it that way.

Emmanuel Aghogho Oluwafemi Dieseruvwe. Give me an E, give me a M...

11 hours ago, Casagolda said:

As much as I loved the guy, he’s approaching 29 shortly and has been out now for the best part of 18 months. Unfortunately, it’s hard to see him coming back from such an injury and being anything like the same player he was. 

That is my fear to be honest, he comes back and wrecks his Legacy, Like Ojamaa

Quite encouraged by a couple of things so far regarding G.A. Firstly that he managed to pull together some degree of improvement after just one training session, and secondly seems to have spotted what our issues are very quickly.

Edited by Al B

Why are some folk on Twitter raging at the fact our manager attended Aberdeen vs Rangers yesterday. They act as though managers haven’t been going to watch upcoming opponents since football came back...

16 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

Why are some folk on Twitter raging at the fact our manager attended Aberdeen vs Rangers yesterday. They act as though managers haven’t been going to watch upcoming opponents since football came back...

Why are folk raging at our manager scouting our next two opponents? 

Is it purely a Covid thing in that he's, arguably, travelling unnecessarily across the country? If Clyde 1 can send Gordon Dalziel etc to various games when fans can't, I don't really see a massive issue is a manager carrying out a vital part of his job. 

In other news, with the Scottish Cup suspended for the foreseeable, when the f**k are we meant to fit all of these games in, considering it's likely we'll have the St. Mirren & Kilmarnock rearranged games to fit in as well? 

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

BTW Footgolf is great if ye have never played it.

There is one in Cumbernauld. 

We did it outside Edinburgh and the boy running it was permanently raging. Going on about avoiding golfers and not fannying about.

What did you expect to happen? Of course I'm doing sand angels in the bunkers, having a sit down and fucking about with the flags?

EDIT: Just remembered he also appeared on a cart to tell me to put my shirt on.

Edited by thisGRAEME

Aye good point the baws were of dodgy quality 
They sondicos are ridiculous.

Some racket the boy has right enough, joblot of baws out of sports direct for about a 2 quid and then take 2 quid a time to hire them oot.