Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Perhaps, I'm not one to mop up a curry with a naan. Prefer to just enjoy it on its own merits then get onto the main.

I have tended towards a channa puri as a starter, a bit of bread with a sweet and sour sauce, gets the mouth watering.

My only concern around Johnston is that he looked fucking knackered by full time. Shades of Adam Livingstone vs Celtic. This isn't a dig at him btw. I'm fully aware that's his first actual game of football in months.

It was totally abysmal from O'Donnell today. Just fucking stupidity to concede a penalty like that. I also still cannot believe we signed so many folk in January and we still line up with Lamie & Mugabi at centre back. I know they played well during the week but the two of them are a disaster waiting to happen.

5 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

My only concern around Johnston is that he looked fucking knackered by full time. Shades of Adam Livingstone vs Celtic. This isn't a dig at him btw. I'm fully aware that's his first actual game of football in months.

It was totally abysmal from O'Donnell today. Just fucking stupidity to concede a penalty like that. I also still cannot believe we signed so many folk in January and we still line up with Lamie & Mugabi at centre back. I know they played well during the week but the two of them are a disaster waiting to happen.

Did you see the big boy we brought on at the back?

16 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

The January signings thing is something I have a bit of sympathy with tbh. I mean, our form since Alexander got the job has largely been fine, today is the first absolute shiter. In that respect given the way the starting XI has been going I wouldn't have expected us to be changing it up anyway. Chucking a pile of bodies into the team could just as easily have gone sideways.

As you say though the two of them are a disaster waiting to happen...the fact we got through it took until the 4th game together for the disaster to happen is something in itself.

I suppose that shitshow today gives Alexander legitimate decisions to make now. Will we ever see Eddie Nolan kick a ball for us? Who can say.

Edited by capt_oats