Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I never call for managers to go but this is shocking. We’ve had managers do far better with worst squads. The players we have at our disposal this season and playing 5-2-3 is just ridiculous. 

Edited by Ill Ray

I am clinging to my belief that this is a transition year, next season he will know his squad inside out and we will hit the road running?
Will we? 
It just seems like he has zero trust in any of the players to actually play football. It's all about reducing risks. Fine if you can actually keep clean sheets and see games out but you don't get a lot of defenders at this level who can do that week in week out.

Simply not good enough. In the past few weeks the only time we've looked half way decent and in the fight was when the ball was played on the deck.

Players capable of this are Slattery and Tierney and are both bit part players for a month. To hold off making any tangible attacking subs until the 77th minute and only one sub at that is criminal.

I agree that we've had worse players being coached better. The football and decision making are making my eyes bleed and patience wafer thin.

We are absolutely bad enough to end up in the playoffs. He’s got to go. Would be great if the social media team took the rest of the weekend off as well.

Incoming “We know what we have to do” featuring players looking down [emoji16]

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

I think he’ll survive today but if we don’t beat St Mirren then he’s gone.

I don't see the point of that tbh.

We either double down on the project and give him summer or say enough is enough and bin him now to try and rescue this season.

Funny how the longball we try and fail at seems to be the one that works against us. The two today, Hibs' second last week, all just a punt from the back over everyone. When it's Attack Vs Defence in training is that the ball that works, so that's what we do on matchdays? And the first time Carrol gives the ball to VanVeen's feet is the goal, yet the other 88 minutes it's a big yeet from the back.

And we've got 5 subs instead of 3 now right? Is GA refusing to use them out of pure spite?