Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 hour ago, rowsdower said:

I hope we win and get Celtic in the semis and beat them as well. That's three finals I've come home for since I moved here and it's been against those c***s every time.

I was in living in California and flew home for the League Cup vs Rangers v1.0.

6 hours ago, Vietnam91 said:

Soooooo, Dundee United under the lights on Friday, choking for a return to Hampden.

ABC (Anyone But Celtic)

5 hours ago, rowsdower said:

I hope we win and get Celtic in the semis and beat them as well. That's three finals I've come home for since I moved here and it's been against those c***s every time.

The theory of having a better chance against Celtic in the semi is probably true but it's still a tiny chance and even if we pull off that miracle we'd then need another against Rangers in the final.

I obviously hope we win on Friday and I'll duly get into it come kick-off but I just don't get excited by the cup any more if there isn't even a theoretical path to us winning it. Should we lose to United, I'll have got over it by the time I lift my arse from the sofa tbh.

Good job the club didn't get me to do the voiceover on the wee video eh!

16 hours ago, capt_oats said:

I mean, if any of our weans get a call up we'll post about it so I don't think it's necessarily us trying to start any sort of hype train for McAllister.

Ta, aye, I thought that was the case but hadn't seen anyone so just wondered if that well was drying up or the hype train had commenced. Admittedly only dipping in and out of the socials. 

16 hours ago, Gawnupby said:

I’ve seen the SLO role mentioned a few times now in recent posts. I can’t say I’ve ever seen one outside FP on matchday or at any away grounds other than Montrose where I actually thought the lady just looked lost. What actually is their purpose?

Ours is superb at getting tickets to fans who live a distance away from RP for away games, liaising with buses etc. 

14 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

Are the Block E lot back in for the semi final or they still boycotting?

They'll have to wait until we win on Friday to decide that, I guess. 😛

Edited by StAndrew7

12 hours ago, rowsdower said:

I'm so glad that they were able to resolve their dispute.

Is it resolved though or is it because it's a big cup game and not a routine league fixture?

Either way, glad they will be there for it. 

Edited by Neil86