Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I don't see why folk make such a fuss about paying £15-£20 for these. Hardly breaks the bank, cheaper than hitting the boozers and more often than not a few enjoyable bouts. Stuck a few quid on most of the undercard to stimulate my interest.

9 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

I don't see why folk make such a fuss about paying £15-£20 for these. Hardly breaks the bank, cheaper than hitting the boozers and more often than not a few enjoyable bouts. Stuck a few quid on most of the undercard to stimulate my interest.

It's not the cost that stops people buying it, its the principle. The more people that buy this shit the more likely it is to keep getting shite on PPV.

It's not the cost that stops people buying it, its the principle. The more people that buy this shit the more likely it is to keep getting shite on PPV.

I agree but PPV is here to stay and we're ripped off to a greater extent watching our respective teams. It's a cheap night in. We could be like the Yanks paying $100 then we would have something to moan about. Thankfully we'll never get to that stage even if mugs like me shell out an hours wages (give or take)