Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Well that wasn't how you put it to me at all. As I said previously, I know nothing about boxing, but I loved that. After someone on here said Haye could put him down whenever he felt like it I was expecting Bellew to go down every time Haye got close, but nothing landed. However I did feel around the 9th when Bellew was blowing out his arse he was on the way out. 

Anyway, I'm no taking your advice again. Other than it clearly not being a fair fight or representation of this fight at the end, how do you actual boxing people rate it as a match? I enjoyed it. I can't see how people are calling Bellew shite though? When it was a fair fight there was nothing in it. Also, fair fucking play for coming right out and saying this was about the money for his kids. 

This love in at the end is giving me the boak though. 

Get this interview wrapped up. Haye could have said what he has tonight at the end of the Wlad fight. Tonight he could have legitimately said he was injured. Guy couldn't move for 2/3 of the fight.