Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

This main event is some hot garbage.

Good fighter but these run of opponents since he won the belt have been dreadful to watch, needs to fight one of the other champions next. Would pay good money to see a Gloves are off between him and Quigg though, comedy gold

Good fighter but these run of opponents since he won the belt have been dreadful to watch, needs to fight one of the other champions next. Would pay good money to see a Gloves are off between him and Quigg though, comedy gold

Won't happen due to promotional differences but I'd like to see him against Luke Campbell, that'd be interesting.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Won't happen due to promotional differences but I'd like to see him against Luke Campbell, that'd be interesting.

Agreed, nae chance of it happening though as you say especially now BT are involved

Aye its fine if its the last 30 seconds or so but that was about half the round, thought the corner should have thrown the towel in as well. If that was over here there was about 5 different points where it would have been stopped.

2 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Anyone got a link to lomachenko fight? I'm in Dubai and forgot to record it at home. Can't find a stream- only one of found has a big advert over it that won't let me shut down.

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/vasyl-lomachenko-vs-jason-sosa-live-streaming

No idea if that's working but it's what I normally use