Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

2 hours ago, The Diabolical One said:

That's a bullshit choice of venue for the fans. Could've pulled up to 90k in Texas, it'll just be full of rich wankers now. 

I suppose Monkman thinks he's enough dosh for a ticket!

ITV Box Office again.

Abraham is a better opponent than whoever it was he fought last but I don't think it's a PPV fight.  I'm sure that ITV know what they are doing but I can't really see the logic.

I can see the logic in the fight.  Abraham is known to British audiences, and his record is pretty good.  A win for Eubank Jnr and the ITV team can start hyping him as a great prospect.  Ward and Froch fought him and won so they could crank up the hype machine.  It certainly is a fight he can win, and going on in future they will be in a better position to sell fights.  Although they could show this fight on ITV and have the same effect.

Khursidze or whatever the c**t is called has been arrested according to Uncle Frank and the bout with BJS cancelled. How many fucking times does shit like this happen on his cards where the main event is pulled and they continue with the show?

Tickets and ratings are going to be terrible for this with it being same night as JT and OD.