Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

It's a fight I like a lot. Two really popular guys (and two of the nicest lads in boxing according to just about everyone) with big supports, both former world champions who are both now unlikely to be again, but are far too good for European level. If it's close in anyway I'd be more than happy with the first in Glasgow/Manchester, rematch in the other, and then hopefully a rubber match in the o2 down in London. Would bring in a fair bit of cash for two guys who more than deserve it. I'd definitely be looking in to going.

2 minutes ago, TAFKAC said:

Going to be at Taylor/Davies tomorrow. Should be interesting. Opinion seems fairly evenly split on who comes out on top. Hoping home advantage can see Taylor over the line.

Wish I was going myself. I hope Taylor can pull it off but I'm slightly favouring Davies.

Going tomorrow but have no idea how I am going to make last train back home. Will be bedlam trying to get a Joe outside Braehead I think.

There's "happy buses" running from the arena to the city centre for 4 quid. Will continue to run till everyone is away apparently.