Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Also looks like it's going to be AJ vs Andy Ruiz Jr. Can't say I've ever seen him before, might check out his most recent fight.
Apparently lost to Parker, 4" shorter & heavier than AJ.
I'd have been more happier with Hunter, though coming up from CW, at least he's been the distance with somebody as credible as Usyk.

On 4/28/2019 at 19:06, JamieStevenson said:

Some left hook by Donaire. Prograis is the real deal as well. If him and Taylor fight over here I'd have to go to that.

Only seen highlights of Prograis v Relikh. Was Relikh a bit concussed with that burst nose? Boxing like a zombie before it was stopped and didn't seen to have a clue how to deal with the southpaw. Take nothing from Prograis though as he looks sharp and took him apart. Prograis was leaving himself dangerously exposed to a straight right hand at times but Relikh had nothing. 

On 29/04/2019 at 22:13, JamieStevenson said:

Also looks like it's going to be AJ vs Andy Ruiz Jr. Can't say I've ever seen him before, might check out his most recent fight.

Aye, AJ's went from figthing the guy from the Dog & Duck to fighting the guy that mouths off over the shoulder of the guy from the Dog & Duck.

No doubt we'll get to hear such gems as "he's a credible opponent", "he's dangerous", "I'm going to shock the world" blah blah blah.

On 4/30/2019 at 22:02, LargsTON said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMuVI8MnMKPN18-oSkY96bA

Anyone ever watch any of this stuff?   Some of it had me in tears.   :lol:

Terence Crawford is going to kick his c**t in! Some of it is pretty crude but he does sometimes hit the mark. That wingy boxing guy had a total heads gone and packed up everything after getting it tight from him. 

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Terence Crawford is going to kick his c**t in! Some of it is pretty crude but he does sometimes hit the mark. That wingy boxing guy had a total heads gone and packed up everything after getting it tight from him. 

I've watched his older stuff and his newer material and he's focusing more on the comedy now whereas in the past he was more cutting  and darker with his comments.  Saying he was glad that McClellan was paralysed due to his dog fighting past.  Something I dont think I've ever heard a professional fighter admit to before, despite it being pretty widely agreed by the average boxing fan.   Randomly latching onto echo falls and having a display of bottles during his vids in the hope he gets sponsored is pretty funny too.  Suppose it depends on your sense of humour but hes right up my street.

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

IMG_2010.jpg
Lee McGregor gone full time

Left Cyclone then I'm assuming?

They must only have Taylor left and he will surely move on to Uncle Eddie at some point.

They must only have Taylor left and he will surely move on to Uncle Eddie at some point.

Guess he has. He’s still listed on their website, alongside Taylor, Easton and Chris Billam-Smith.
Would definitely expect Taylor to end up part of the matchroom squad which would be a shame for us imo, but probably best for him.

11 hours ago, Neilly said:

There's Luke Campbell too. With Loma calling him out that's potentially a big payday.