Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Wilder's biggest problem IMO is that he is thick as f**k. He has Mark Breland (80's Olympic and then pro Welterweight world champ) on his coaching team and you can hear the despair in his interviews. Everything he tells Wilder goes in one ear and out the other. Finkel and his management team do a rotten job too as he really should be reigned in yet he does all these stupid, rambling 40 minute interviews where he just talks bollocks. They just rake in the cash and hang him out to dry. 

Taylor has failed the weight at first attempt. Sounds like it’s a bit of a mess.

Told him he’d made weight, he took a drink to start rehydrating after the face-off, then gets told he’s actually 0.2 of a pound over.

Has two hours to shift it. Should be manageable hopefully.

3 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

So what’s the predictions for Taylor and inoue fights. A double of Taylor by knockout and inoue rounds 1-3 is about 20/1

I'm not sure Taylor will stop him in, if he does itll be late in the fight.  Inoue looks a safe bet for an early stoppage though.  Gutted I cant be at the hydro tonight. 

I’m in Vegas on my honeymoon the same night the Pacmans fighting. What’s the likelihood of getting tickets? Even if they’re in the gods.
Shouldnt be a problem just be sure you are ready.

I got tickets for Pac v Mosley no problem.