Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Nabbed from another discussion....

Who is the bigger diva, Floyd or Canelo.

Discuss.

Mayweather. Unreal in his prime but became a massive diva, probably the biggest I can think of.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Mayweather. Unreal in his prime but became a massive diva, probably the biggest I can think of.

I think he timed various fights to his advantage, avoided certain others, and did the occasional bitch move of catchweight etc. He has also fought non boxers. 

Canelo is clausing people out of their prime to fight them. He has been caught pissing hot, and has taken some really bad soft touches. 

Its close but I give Canelo boxings biggest Prima Donna

I think he timed various fights to his advantage, avoided certain others, and did the occasional bitch move of catchweight etc. He has also fought non boxers. 
Canelo is clausing people out of their prime to fight them. He has been caught pissing hot, and has taken some really bad soft touches. 

Its close but I give Canelo boxings biggest Prima Donna
Still has the best record in boxing by a country mile. Managed to duck precisely zero of the top fighters at the time.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

On the subject of Floyd and boxing Divas, heres a long read from Hauser on drug testing.

https://www.sbnation.com/longform/2015/9/9/9271811/can-boxing-trust-usada

That's an absolutely brilliant article.

Even if you take away the names themselves, it's well worth reading as an insight into how drug testing works, and how even that can be manipulated.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It had passed me by so far, just realised that Whyte v Rivas is pay per view. Dynamo-Kyiv-vs-Chelsea-Champions-League-group-stage.jpeg

Ah but don’t forget you have some high class bouts on the undercard like Allen v Price. Was watching a bit of the open sessions the other day it’s a disgrace of a pay per view not one decent fight. A card filled with the usual Matchroom guff with Chisora and Okolie rolled out too. 

2 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Ah but don’t forget you have some high class bouts on the undercard like Allen v Price. Was watching a bit of the open sessions the other day it’s a disgrace of a pay per view not one decent fight. A card filled with the usual Matchroom guff with Chisora and Okolie rolled out too. 

Awful stuff. PPV is creeping back into becoming the norm now. There was a point where I thought I could stomach some of Eddies bullshit because he was getting some traction in bringing boxing back into the mainstream, but now I fucking hate him. I wouldnt pay a fiver to watch this card and my Sky Sports sub is already teetering right on the edge of being binned. Shite.

Awful stuff. PPV is creeping back into becoming the norm now. There was a point where I thought I could stomach some of Eddies bullshit because he was getting some traction in bringing boxing back into the mainstream, but now I fucking hate him. I wouldnt pay a fiver to watch this card and my Sky Sports sub is already teetering right on the edge of being binned. Shite.

Surprised anyone has a Sky Sports sub or pays for PPV now. Forgetting even IPTV etc, you can pretty much always get a quality HD no-buffer stream for free online.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:
Josh Taylor making a c**t of himself on twitter.

Isnt he a flat earther too? Dafty.

I believe so, as well as being a fan of the EDL/Tommy Robinson.