Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

It's an absolute joke the way they have treated Cacace but no surprise really from Uncle Frank who is a vile human being.

It will be interesting to see how full Wembley is tonight. Aye they have 'sold 94,000' but a lot of that would have been to touts on the secondary market who will struggle to punt them on I think for the prices they were looking for. Who would want to go to this really? Will be an absolute cesspit of mental cases and the likes geared out their scone falling all over the shop.

I mind down at Golovkin/Brook they were just snorting gear off the sinks and throwing a little Kazak guy about the toilets like an empty track suit so I fear for the safety of the normal human being tonight.

It's an absolute joke the way they have treated Cacace but no surprise really from Uncle Frank who is a vile human being.
It will be interesting to see how full Wembley is tonight. Aye they have 'sold 94,000' but a lot of that would have been to touts on the secondary market who will struggle to punt them on I think for the prices they were looking for. Who would want to go to this really? Will be an absolute cesspit of mental cases and the likes geared out their scone falling all over the shop.
I mind down at Golovkin/Brook they were just snorting gear off the sinks and throwing a little Kazak guy about the toilets like an empty track suit so I fear for the safety of the normal human being tonight.
My IPTV has just stopped working so fear I may have to go out tonight to watch and guaranteed all the local boozers will be full of coked up arseholes looking for a fight.

Worst one I’ve seen in was at the Frampton v Quigg fight in Manchester. Cubicles were all full of boys taking gear, so some wee norn Irish boy minced out of his mind shat in a sink. Was genuinely harrowing.

Fair play to Chris Healey, live national TV, biggest stadium on the island, and he’s come in looking like yer da on day 9 of the two week holiday in Benidorm.

ETA: main event, can only see it going similarly to Fury’s second fight with Chisora. Systematically break him down and either a wide score or late stoppage. Think he’ll respect Whyte’s power early and not try to blow him out.

This Lowe Ball fight is brilliant. Lowe doesn’t seem to have the power to stop Ball, but is going to desperately need to considering how bad that cut is and the knockdown in the second. Probably the better boxer technically, but Ball is 100% landing the bigger shots.

That’s some of the worst reffing I’ve ever seen. Ball launches Lowe in to the corner, Lowe’s fallen between the ropes, and the ref does nothing, letting Lowe get smashed clean twice with his back turned. Disgraceful from Laughlin.

Just now, J_Stewart said:

That’s some of the worst reffing I’ve ever seen. Ball launches Lowe in to the corner, Lowe’s fallen between the ropes, and the ref does nothing, letting Lowe get smashed clean twice with his back turned. Disgraceful from Laughlin.

Absolutely terrible stuff. Loughlin is a complete joke.

Lowe better hope Fury does fight on after tonight or his career is probably done at any reasonable level.