Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

HOLY f**k

What have I just watched? Hope Conlon is ok, that’s one of the most insane ends to a fight I have ever seen. Jesus fucking Christ. It almost came out of nowhere. Unbelievable fight. Genuinely unbelievable. Incredible stuff.

ETA: what a fucking chin Leigh Wood has btw. Conlon absolutely melted him clean with around 15 shots in a 40 second spell in the 11th and he just came through it. Mental. Finish was like something out of a Rocky film. Madness.

Wow that was incredible, Herculean effort from Leigh Wood to come back and win that. Had him at least three behind. A worthy champ in retaining his belt after such a scrap[emoji122][emoji122], good that Conlan appears to be ok.

18 hours ago, gannonball said:

Scott Harrison weighing in for his final (professional) fight this weekend sporting a Adolf/Alfredo haircut and boxers from the lost property bin.

image.png

My friend got offered a ticket for his fight yesterday, somewhere in Wishaw apparently. £130 quid the guy was wanting :lol: I got tier 2 seats at Golovkin Brook for less than that at the o2. 

My friend got offered a ticket for his fight yesterday, somewhere in Wishaw apparently. £130 quid the guy was wanting [emoji38] I got tier 2 seats at Golovkin Brook for less than that at the o2. 
Didnae even happen. Fight was called off late.

2 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Prograis wins after a doctors stoppage, but from the rounds we seen Prograis was about 5 levels above McKenna. Called out Catterall after the fight who was sitting ringside, that could be a good scrap to watch. 

What channel was this on?

2 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

What channel was this on?

Eurosport, but the programme has finished now. Probellum had two shows on this weekend, one last night and one tonight. Live from a Dubai tennis stadium that had about 90 punters in attendance.