Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

No sign of anyone unusual in the pictures on social media, unsurprisingly. Of more interest is who doesn't appear in any, namely Scobbie, Watson and Coulson.
No Mannus or Paton obviously and no sign of Clark or Davidson, although did the latter not have surgery last month?
It barely feels like the start of a new season, merely a continuation of the last one.

Watsons appeared in the pre-season pictures today, if that's of any relevance. Clark and Davidson also appear, but couldn't see Cummins or McLean.

Do players generally get the odd day off at the start of the pre-season routine? (Mannus and Paton aside)

Those were pictures from yesterday and I'm sure Cummins was in some of them. Facebook has a catalogue of pictures. Watson and Davidson both feature, but no sign of Scobbie or Coulson. I'd suggest both are now gone. 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Watsons appeared in the pre-season pictures today, if that's of any relevance. Clark and Davidson also appear, but couldn't see Cummins or McLean.

Do players generally get the odd day off at the start of the pre-season routine? (Mannus and Paton aside)

Cummins is in the video interview with Joe.

Yeah Cummins was in yesterday's, couldn't see him in today's though. Wondered if the first few days/week are just evaluations so only a certain number of players will be in per day, as Davidson and Watson have appeared, while McLean and Cummins have disappeared, from what I could see. Absolutely no idea if that's how it works though.

Quick mention about the Motherwell signing a midfielder tomorrow that I panicked and thought was Scougall, some guy called Andy Rose is in fact the midfielder they're signing.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah Cummins was in yesterday's, couldn't see him in today's though. Wondered if the first few days/week are just evaluations so only a certain number of players will be in per day, as Davidson and Watson have appeared, while McLean and Cummins have disappeared, from what I could see. Absolutely no idea if that's how it works though.

Quick mention about the Motherwell signing a midfielder tomorrow that I panicked and thought was Scougall, some guy called Andy Rose is in fact the midfielder they're signing.

We're also supposed to be signing an attacking midfielder tbf, Robinson was clear about that one. By all accounts Rose is more a utility man.

Edited by capt_oats

We're also supposed to be signing an attacking midfielder tbf, Robinson was clear about that one. By all accounts Rose is more a utility man.

Urgh. Just as I was hoping I'd get a full night's sleep.

I'd expect if Motherwell were actually signing the saviour of Scottish football/freed English 3rd Division player* then they would be making a bit more it than they appear to be.

*delete where inappropriate.

7 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Hearing there may be some news this week in relation to a new forward coming in.

Oooh. More importantly, is it a good forward or a shite one? 

16 hours ago, 7-2 said:

I'd expect if Motherwell were actually signing the saviour of Scottish football/freed English 3rd Division player* then they would be making a bit more it than they appear to be.

*delete where inappropriate.

That's not how we do things under current tutelage...

Not an endorsement we're signing Scougall either. Hopeful, but, he's not short of options.

You do have a certain knack of depressing people Random.

It'll him or Rory Connor, a 22yo Northern Irishman recently released from some Championship side