Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I'm sure he made a comment about not needing strikers the day before we signed Gormley (theres an obvious joke there), and theres been similar instances in the past of him, to put it politely, slavering pish.

Apparently approached Scougall and Maguire, but both have rejected us. An enquiry about O'Halloran on loan has also been rebuffed due to the wages involved.

All rumours, before anyone starts, but I'm getting the feeling these "jewels" aren't coming.

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently approached Scougall and Maguire, but both have rejected us. An enquiry about O'Halloran on loan has also been rebuffed due to the wages involved.

All rumours, before anyone starts, but I'm getting the feeling these "jewels" aren't coming.

Dig out your pocket money Random, I think we might need it.

I heard we've signed O'Halloran, May, Scougall, Dunne and Maguire but we won't be releasing any of this officially until Friday so the PA can get the exclusive, then we'll be drip feeding them with each subsequent edition of the PA. You heard it here first.

23 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

I heard we've signed O'Halloran, May, Scougall, Dunne and Maguire but we won't be releasing any of this officially until Friday so the PA can get the exclusive, then we'll be drip feeding them with each subsequent edition of the PA. You heard it here first.

The mythical status of Dunne is such that even if he came back and scored 50 goals a season he'd be viewed as a failure.

Hope you've got a link for this

Signed 18 year old Kyle McLean after his release from Nottingham Forest. In the Northern Ireland U21 squad, and straight into the first team squad for next season.

No idea what to make of it, apart from knowing it'll be fucking annoying as people continue to say McLean when they mean Maclean, and no doubt the other way around now as well