Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

He'd be a giant in dwarf soccer. You do realise he has never played one minute of football at Premiership level?

Neither has Harry Kane, he'd be a crap signing as well, you're right.

And yet you got semi for Allan who's played a handful of games at this level in the last 3-4 years?

Allan's not a midget made out of twigs.

Admit it, you'd far rather have signed Allan - it's ok to do it.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Saints have been after Stefan since he was at Livingston. Allan on loan for a season will likely improve Dundee. Saints? Not so much IMO. 

36 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Nah, I wouldn't. We've never had an urgent requirement to sign a central midfielder. We've prioritised a left-back, a left winger, a striker and a 'jewel' to play behind the striker. Scougall is that jewel. Allan isn't.

If you asked whether we'd rather have Roarie Deacon or James Dayton on our books, that would be a far more challenging question. I'd opt for Deacon, in all honesty.

Edited by The Real Saints

Allan doesn't fit into our team at all, he can literally only play behind the striker in a midfield five, or a diamond. Scougall is more versatile, and works harder.

Honestly, I've no idea how either with do, as both are completely untested at this level. I suspect both sets of fans are going to have a fucking great time watching them though.

Scougall should be completed today or tomorrow and registered for Monday's Euro deadline. No a bad first signing tbf

6b1fb2396c003f1554072b6802d04312.gif

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Any word on this mystery defender? Surely need him signed on or before Monday as well, considering the injury situation in our defence? 

I think I saw Paul Dixon in Crieff Road Tesco.

That's tragic.

Bet that's the c**t that picked the strips.

Fairly sure it's Radford tbh, so be careful or he'll delete this thread. I've still to hunt for when I first mentioned Scougall