Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

The worst left back I've probably seen was a boy called Moudy Konate, who played in a friendly at East Stirlingshire about a decade ago. Not the worst trialist though, that was a Dutch boy who played at Berwick and was literally on his hands and knees gasping for breath ten minutes into the game. I miss the days of dodgy foreign trialists.

Where is the Tanser link coming from? @mizfit

2 minutes ago, Radford said:

The worst left back I've probably seen was a boy called Moudy Konate, who played in a friendly at East Stirlingshire about a decade ago. Not the worst trialist though, that was a Dutch boy who played at Berwick and was literally on his hands and knees gasping for breath ten minutes into the game. I miss the days of dodgy foreign trialists.

Where is the Tanser link coming from? @mizfit

That guy was hilarious. Looked like he was going to be sick.

Where is the Tanser link coming from? [mention=38578]mizfit[/mention]

Seems to be the sun, my dad mentioned it to me this morning whilst he was reading it.

Think the draw could've been kinder, but I'd make us favourites for the first tie. Wing and a prayer in the second tie though unfortunately.

Curious to see if we'll do any business before the Euro deadline.

24 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Think the draw could've been kinder, but I'd make us favourites for the first tie. Wing and a prayer in the second tie though unfortunately.

Curious to see if we'll do any business before the Euro deadline.

Need to get the job done at home in the first round as don't want to head over there needing something. They don't concede goals and it's an artificial surface, so no MacLean for us you have to imagine.

IFK Norrkoping will be on a par with Rosenborg and Luzern you'd guess so will take a top performance to progress there.

The media again overshadow positive news with a week old, negative story having a go at Steve Brown about a squad player going to the 2nd Division. Tams either got mates in the media or young Brown shagged some journo's wife. 

23 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

The media again overshadow positive news with a week old, negative story having a go at Steve Brown about a squad player going to the 2nd Division. Tams either got mates in the media or young Brown shagged some journo's wife. 

Tbf they're only reporting what Tam has said at his unveiling. 

He's a back up player and was offered a wage accordingly, that's business, doesn't make Broon look great but I can understand the reasons. Shit does happen and Tams ended up with probably a better wage than he had before the offered cut. At least we'll not have a bombscare moment like his or Gary Macs in the previous Euro ties this season.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

At least we'll not have a bombscare moment like his or Gary Macs in the previous Euro ties this season.

Ando's still around. I have nightmares about his performance against Alashkert at McDiarmid.

8 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Ando's still around. I have nightmares about his performance against Alashkert at McDiarmid.

was it not brad mckay and scobbie who decided to just let the guy have a free run on goal rather than make any attempt to attack the long ball through the middle ? I still cant believe ando only got a yellow for brutally attacking the alashkert's elbow with his cheekbone 

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

was it not brad mckay and scobbie who decided to just let the guy have a free run on goal rather than make any attempt to attack the long ball through the middle ? I still cant believe ando only got a yellow for brutally attacking the alashkert's elbow with his cheekbone 

I just remember Ando's distribution being shocking – though I admit I've never actually wanted to go back and look at the highlights. Think he was really off-form for the first part of that season

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Tbf they're only reporting what Tam has said at his unveiling.

Yes, about a week ago Tam. It was a nothing story then and it's even more of a nothing story now. There's just no need for it especially with other things happening that are actually of interest.