Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Fair enough. Thought it sounded like shite.

Theres no chance any Saints Fan will hand back a season ticket when Evil Emperor Broon has announced they'll get discounted entry to the European ties.

48 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

So has anybody really handed back a season ticket over the Scobbie stuff? Or is it just keyboard warriors on Facebook?

Let me guess, the St Johnstone banter page? Possibly the worst demographic of Saints fans ever. Complete and utter morons.

Can't be good for morale in the squad though, fucking horrific. Apparently he was really well liked in the dressing room. It would be a real pity if this pushes TW out of the door.

You deserve a big juicy bite for that one Spudsie.

Let me guess, the St Johnstone banter page? Possibly the worst demographic of Saints fans ever. Complete and utter morons.

Theres a woman on it claiming we won't be signing Stevie May solely because "the way the chairman's handled things lately"...

Not the the £400k asking price or £5k+pw wage, but the fact Scobbies been released.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Theres a woman on it claiming we won't be signing Stevie May solely because "the way the chairman's handled things lately"...

Not the the £400k asking price or £5k+pw wage, but the fact Scobbies been released.

There's one guy who wont pay for the £600 charter flight for the away leg against Trakai because the match ticket isn't included.

There's one guy who wont pay for the £600 charter flight for the away leg against Trakai because the match ticket isn't included.

Theres a guy wanting us to sign a high profile striker, for £250k, but only after we've had him on trial.

Well that's brilliant. Club charter is how I'll probably be going mainly because I actually work and couldn't sit all day figuring out a plan to get there. And you know....effort.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Preston are selling May and want £400k?