Edinburgh City

On 21/12/2023 at 14:54, ARF1928 said:

Quite possibly one of the worst proposals in football history. It sounds so daft that it couldn’t be real, but it nearly was! 

Absolutely wild from that maniac. 

Sounds exactly like Inverness 

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

I remember Wallace Mercer proposing a Hearts/Hibs merger. 

I took my old man (a Jambo) to the Easter Road derby immediately after that Mercer proposal ... total mayhem, just mayhem ... 🫣

Hello again all, sorry to come on here again having poached another player from you but ROBBIE Leitch (definitely not Jason) has signed for Clyde. Is he up to scratch for our current level? I’ve heard of him but can’t say I know too much about him.

Edited by Replays

10 minutes ago, Replays said:

Hello again all, sorry to come on here again having poached another player from you but Jason Leitch has signed for Clyde. Is he up to scratch for our current level? I’ve heard of him but can’t say I know too much about him.

Were you asleep during the entirety of covid?

1 hour ago, Replays said:

Hello again all, sorry to come on here again having poached another player from you but ROBBIE Leitch (definitely not Jason) has signed for Clyde. Is he up to scratch for our current level? I’ve heard of him but can’t say I know too much about him.

Aye, he'll be grand. I think his natural level is mid table League 1 and he was generally very good for us.

Good athlete and decent technique, I think he's probably best as a number 8 in a 433.

Not surprised to see him leave (obviously) but a wee bit surprised he's dropped a league

3 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

Aye, he'll be grand. I think his natural level is mid table League 1 and he was generally very good for us.

Good athlete and decent technique, I think he's probably best as a number 8 in a 433.

Not surprised to see him leave (obviously) but a wee bit surprised he's dropped a league

Thank Ally, again much appreciated and best wishes.

Sore one to take today.  It’s the first time in a while I thought we were unlucky not to take something from the game.  
All the new players in over the past week all impressed, so a bit more hopeful for the rest of the season.

Sorry to hear about your young fans getting attacked leaving the game. Our "casuals" are an embarrassment. Hopefully the club can do something about them going forward and keep them away from the games.

3-1 flattered us a bit today. You didn't look like a club in the midst of financial troubles on the park. You're number 10 (Dean I think?) looked pretty good.

29 minutes ago, Rory said:

Sorry to hear about your young fans getting attacked leaving the game. Our "casuals" are an embarrassment. Hopefully the club can do something about them going forward and keep them away from the games.

3-1 flattered us a bit today. You didn't look like a club in the midst of financial troubles on the park. You're number 10 (Dean I think?) looked pretty good.

Out of the loop what happened outside today.

But I will say there was a few in trouble that I have never seen or heard of after the Hamilton game. I don't think it's a coincidence that we've got one of the most impoverished areas in the country across the road and kids kicking about with nothing to do, getting their kicks from breaking things. The culture is broken.

Policing is dead soft now too. It's like they're not even around. Almost makes you long for a bit of Italian or French police brutality.

53 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Out of the loop what happened outside today.

But I will say there was a few in trouble that I have never seen or heard of after the Hamilton game. I don't think it's a coincidence that we've got one of the most impoverished areas in the country across the road and kids kicking about with nothing to do, getting their kicks from breaking things. The culture is broken.

Policing is dead soft now too. It's like they're not even around. Almost makes you long for a bit of Italian or French police brutality.

There were about a dozen looking for trouble before the Accies game but disappeared sharpish when it looked like they might  actually have to have a scrap. Wee idiots then lobbed bricks at the bus after the game. Would be very surprised if they were anywhere to be seen at Hamilton or a Falkirk game.