Edinburgh City

Speaking of half inching things, there's a couple of good East Fife songs we could utilise for our own purposes.

Oh I never felt more like sniffin’ the glue
When Edinburgh City win
And the East Fife lose
Oh Edinburgh City
You got me sniffin’ the glue

My garden shed
(my garden shed)
My garden shed
(my garden shed)
My garden shed is bigger than this
It's got a door
and a window
My garden shed is bigger than this

Other songs are available. http://www.aftn.co.uk/songbook.html#SONG23

Just to give the full panoramic view of the Edinburgh City Social Club. Here's the third HD TV screen. Very impressed with this layout. Seating for over 100 and probably room for another 100 standing. (The green cover in the bottom right of the picture is where the pool table sits)

Edinburgh City Social Club Third TV Screen.JPG

42 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Just to give the full panoramic view of the Edinburgh City Social Club. Here's the third HD TV screen. Very impressed with this layout. Seating for over 100 and probably room for another 100 standing. (The green cover in the bottom right of the picture is where the pool table sits)

Edinburgh City Social Club Third TV Screen.JPG

The City Social Club does look smart. Hope the real Mr Blobby didn't have too much to drink:lol:

Edited by cowdenbeath

Edinburgh City have relaunched their website. It looks good with crisper images of the players but is still work in progress. There's even a link to the social club which harbours news of forthcoming events but it lacks the pictures of the new place at the Loch Inn which would dispel the myth of it being like the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars. http://www.edinburghcityfc.com/

Edited by Mr Blobby

Just now, Mr Blobby said:

Looks like I might be restricted to benign posts from here on in. My maximum image upload has been reduced to 0.01MB. lol The fun has gone out of Pie and Bovril.

Go Platinum, your upload limit gets a boost.

26 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Go Platinum, your upload limit gets a boost.

Cheers for the advice. The gremlins must be at work on here. Yesterday I couldn't post at all because of a pop up advert from Littlewoods blocking my access. Then this morning my upload limit went down from 2.00MB to 0.01MB and all of a sudden it's risen to 1.17MB just now.  Panic over for now. 

Just now, Mr Blobby said:

Cheers for the advice. The gremlins must be at work on here. Yesterday I couldn't post at all because of a pop up advert from Littlewoods blocking my access. Then this morning my upload limit went down from 2.00MB to 0.01MB and all of a sudden it's risen to 1.17MB just now.  Panic over for now. 

Great stuff, keep up the good work.