Transfer Rumours 2016/17

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of Italian papers suggesting that Pogba has told Juventus that he wants to leave and the fee is closer to the €125M mark.

Today I learned that the Juventus Stadium cost €120M.

All but confirmed but will stick in here for now until it's 100% official. 

Grant Hanley from Blackburn to Newcastle. £5.5m rising to £8m (promotion clause, sell on clause in the deal I believe).

Think Rovers could've held out for a little more especially in today's market but at the same time I don't think he will be as much of a loss as folk anticipate. A good move for his international career too.

47 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

All but confirmed but will stick in here for now until it's 100% official. 

Grant Hanley from Blackburn to Newcastle. £5.5m rising to £8m (promotion clause, sell on clause in the deal I believe).

Think Rovers could've held out for a little more especially in today's market but at the same time I don't think he will be as much of a loss as folk anticipate. A good move for his international career too.

There were whisperings down here that he way on his way to Burnley if Keane went to Leicester. If Hanley does go to Newcastle and Keane to Leicester then apparently the next target is Dunk from Brighton for about £6,000,000.

Anyone who watches regular Italian football shed some light on the fuss surrounding Pogba and why United are willing to part with such a ridiculous amount of money to get him? 

Was looking forward to watching him at the Euro's but he really did not impress. Can't see what all the fuss is about. Just me? 

Has the same agent as Zlatan apparently!!!

Wonder who else is on his books that will get hoored to the Mancs???

Wijnaldum close to joining Liverpool for around £25 million. 

Jon Flanaghan weighing up a loan move to Burnley. 

Stoke front runners to sign Joe Allen with a bid of £13/14 million accepted could happen quickly. 

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Has the same agent as Zlatan apparently!!!

Wonder who else is on his books that will get hoored to the Mancs???

Mino Raiola, He's also Henrikh Mkhitaryan's agent

28 minutes ago, Deeboy said:

If you read Zlatan's book, you'll see why Mino makes so much money.

Just seen this : 

United have agreed personal terms with the France international, who will sign a five-year contract worth £220,000 a week after tax.

:lol: kind of backs up my quoted post.

Mourinho looking for a midfield stalwart to base Man U around for half a decade or more, fair enough.

Pogba's ability ain't worth near the quoted amount, though. Same as Higuin though, there aren't many who can play his role better, so their values inflate enormously.

2 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

How can anyone justify giving an agent 18 million?

Because the agent completely controls the player. You piss off that agent you lose him, and numerous other players you might be after, keep him sweet and you'll maybe have the agent persuading the player to move to your club.

Some of the stories about clubs and Jorge Mendes, sometimes when a players not even involved, would make your eyes water.

Because the agent completely controls the player. You piss off that agent you lose him, and numerous other players you might be after, keep him sweet and you'll maybe have the agent persuading the player to move to your club.

Some of the stories about clubs and Jorge Mendes, sometimes when a players not even involved, would make your eyes water.

18 million but RG. It pisses me off that this p***k has probably made something stupid like half a million an hour for the time he'll have actually spend negotiating a contract. It's not right.

Wijnaldum close to joining Liverpool for around £25 million. 

Jon Flanaghan weighing up a loan move to Burnley. 

Stoke front runners to sign Joe Allen with a bid of £13/14 million accepted could happen quickly. 

Shite signing. No sure why clubs like Liverpool don't look elsewhere surely better value for money abroad. 55 million on Mane and Wijnaldum. Shite.

Archived