Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, LordHawHaw said:

I'm not so sure that's the crux of the argument, I would have thought it was more to do with what both parties understood when the bet was place and accepted , hence introducing evidence from corals about advertisements saying "First old firm game since Rangers were relegation" answer so on.

Yep, a damp squib.

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Very much this.

For a change on a Sevco thread I'd tried to discuss football and the challenges faced at Ibrox. I'm pretty sure Kinc has been the very poster who has been saying we should post more about football matters.

The fact that he has came back with the diddy response just confirms, as per my previous post, that he is one of life's losers and it's no surprise he finds (temporary) solace at the bottom of a bottle.

Why does everyone call The Kincardine an alcoholic?

On 18 January 2017 at 08:40, shootingboots said:

When's Dave King opening his war chest?

I am expecting the new God of War to be about finding Dave King's War Chest, after finding Olympus and Pandora's Box, it must be the next mythical item for the franchise.

On 17 January 2017 at 13:20, 1320Lichtie said:

I preferred Rangers (R.I.P) to Celtic before the referendum/they died, actually didn't and don't have any problems with Celtic as a club and never used to have a problem with Rangers (R.I.P) as a club. They two things going hand in hand and happening at a similar time really changed my opinion on Rangers and their fans though.

I think yer decent enough poster lhictie and can enjoy a good laugh or even debate about our different views but my honest opinion is that you are one the many that has let the referendum warp their mind a bit and the Eu referendum has had a similar effect on some people aswell and take over aspects of their life a wee bit . I remember having many good conversations with you back when we shared a division with Arbroath and about a year before the whole referendum carry on swept the country and so on but your attititude changed slightly after that .  My advice is keep yer passion for your views but chill out a wee bit over it 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Right guys, the Daily Record has apparently said today that we have 'sounded out' Ian Durrant about becoming our new assistant.

Was he a 'jobs for the boys' coach during the banter era, appointed as a 'good Rangers man', or was he actually relatively decent and well thought of in his own right?

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Right guys, the Daily Record has apparently said today that we have 'sounded out' Ian Durrant about becoming our new assistant.

Was he a 'jobs for the boys' coach during the banter era, appointed as a 'good Rangers man', or was he actually relatively decent and well thought of in his own right?

He's an alkie *** p***k.  Think footballs equivalent of Kincardine. 

Not sure about him as a coach but liked a dive during his playing days.

On 26/01/2017 at 09:29, Sonsteam of 08 said:

A fine player but a clueless coach.

The only brains he ever had were in his feet.

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

From here to the march 18 this is were we will see if rangers has the cajones to get second place,5 away games only 2 in their comfort zone will be interesting if Warburton makes it?

What a complete and utter word salad.

On 1/26/2017 at 09:29, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It's fair to say this was his finest coaching hour:

Waltersrage.gif

6 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

Yeah, sad news.  Before my time but a favourite of my auld man's.

15 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

From here to the march 18 this is were we will see if rangers has the cajones to get second place,5 away games only 2 in their comfort zone will be interesting if Warburton makes it?

unnamed (10).gif