Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Might have to raise a drink for The Kincardine.  Hopefully it's the case of being on a long vacation in the Caribbean and not something bad, but dude has been gone for a bit. If he's no longer with us, seemed like a good dude.

Take it you were gutted that Trump didn’t get a second term mate?

‘We apologise to anyone personally affected by abuse within Scottish Football.’

Tbh I find this a bit strange, if it came from the SFA or another governing body then fair enough but can’t decide if this a cop out for compensation by admitting guilt from the club.

FWIW Im not looking for any tit for tat pish my own club’s statements have been vague for the same reason imo.

ETA - seen AJF has posted this in the scandal thread probs best just discussing it in there.

Edited by gannonball

13 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

E544DEE0-07D0-49BB-92EE-7BAED763E74D.jpeg

The good old days of over-exposed photos and giddiness of getting your holiday pics processed. Simpler times 

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

£30 software. 

I was being a little disingenuous there mate, an attempt to be funny. I’ll go back to the day job

RANGERS can confirm we took part in a multi-agency meeting this afternoon with representatives from the Scottish Government, Glasgow City Council, Police Scotland and celtic FC.

This is to continue an open and constructive dialogue in relation to the upcoming Old Firm fixture at Parkhead on Sunday, March 21. We are pleased that today’s meeting was very constructive and we have agreed to support the ‘stay at home’ message.

Rangers would like to reiterate manager Steven Gerrard’s comments from last weekend, for supporters to stay at home and ensure the safety of themselves and others.

We are cognisant of the ongoing fight against Covid-19 and ask that everyone follows Government guidance to stay at home.

The club will continue to liaise with all agencies as well as a number of supporters. We will continue to work to ensure that the clubs message is reiterated over the coming week and will provide further updates in due course