Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

50 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Which save is better. McGregor’s on Thursday or Goram’s save from Van Hooijdonk’s volley from six yards?

Personally, I think McGregor’s.

Goram’s vs Van Hooijdonk was outstanding, but it was more of a ‘throw yourself at the area you think the ball will go’ type save (which is quality keeping, but as he had already dived as the ball was hit then the save depended on the ball going where he anticipated it would go).

McGregor couldn’t really gamble on where the ball was going like Goram could and had to react and dive down to precisely where the ball was heading and he even managed to hold on to it which shows even better reactions in my opinion. One of the best I’ve ever seen.

Edited by AJF

I too hope this is untrue as he always came across as a decent guy and showed especially at the passing of Tommy Burns. 

I think the family's privacy should be respected until they wish to comment on it and leave speculation alone.

12 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

I too hope this is untrue as he always came across as a decent guy and showed especially at the passing of Tommy Burns. 

I think the family's privacy should be respected until they wish to comment on it and leave speculation alone.

Agree. Poor show speculating on someone's death.

15 minutes ago, DMCs said:

He won more league titles in 35 days at Rangers than Aberdeen have won in the last 35 years.

That one's been done.

It might have been construed as mildly amusing the first time

19 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Does he get a medal? 

Fair enough the moron Jack dishing it out, but if I was Scott Wright I'd feel embarrassed jumping about celebrating a title I never contributed to. 

I guess your sense of humility and pride leaves you once you sign with certain clubs. 

It's 10 appearances I think so he will.

I've seen the same rumours about Walter over the last day or so, but hoped like everyone else that it was just Chinese whispers.  Until his family let us know what's happening we all need to just hope that he's ok.

This fucking c**t here though.  Imagine typing that out about anyone. Whether you like them or not. 

I'm not trying to score points here because I know that 99.99% of the Celtic support would never post something like that. 

Guys profile picture is of him and what you assume is his son.  How sick in the head do you have to be? 

Edited by Knight55WoodBear

11 minutes ago, Knight55WoodBear said:

I've seen the same rumours about Walter over the last day or so, but hoped like everyone else that it was just Chinese whispers.  Until his family let us know what's happening we all need to just hope that he's ok.

This fucking c**t here though.  Imagine typing that out about anyone. Whether you like them or not. 

I'm not trying to score points here because I know that 99.99% of the Celtic support would never post something like that. 

Guys profile picture is of him and what you assume is his son.  How sick in the head do you have to be? 

Total scum behaviour.

There is no hope for people like that.

Hopefully Walter is on the road to recovery. 

24 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I've reported it, absolutely disgusting.  Imagine having that piece of crap as a father.

I'm no fan of Rangers but some things are a lot more important than football. 

Hope his children's mother is better than the father.

Hopefully Walter is on the mend.

39 minutes ago, Knight55WoodBear said:

Utter vermin.