Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

An inferior coaching team is certainly higher up the list in my opinion than McGregor is, to be fair. No disagreements here.

I said half was McGregor, the other half was Lennon well most of it, some can be attributed to Gavin Strachan forgetting his laptop charger 👍

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What's the protocols for goalkeepers,I remember St Mirren had to bring in one from Hearts? 

Rule 62 of the SPFL allows for emergency temporary loans for goalkeepers. The loans last for a week, and then the clubs have to fill in the paperwork if they need another week loan on top of that.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What's the protocols for goalkeepers,I remember St Mirren had to bring in one from Hearts? 

Bad news for Rangers: if one keeper has to self isolate, all keepers have to do the same for a minimum of three months.

Further bad news for Rangers: Scott Bain is available.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ederson on an emergency loan according to ITK types.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ederson on an emergency loan according to ITK types.

Obviously not THAT Ederson. You must mean Ederson Cabezas Quiñónez, the 21-year old who appeared on the bench once as the fifth choice keeper for Deportivo Paso in the Colombian second tier last year. Rangers are very adept at scouting out these obscure Colombian prospects, it has to be said.

20 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Rule 62 of the SPFL allows for emergency temporary loans for goalkeepers. The loans last for a week, and then the clubs have to fill in the paperwork if they need another week loan on top of that.

We have Luke Holt they could have on loan, his dad signed him and didn’t even make an appearance for Gretna 2008 since joining on loan.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Surely McGregor will be fully vaccinated due to his age ??

Makes no difference if he is double jagged , if he is positive he needs to isolate , if close contact he only needs to provide a negative PCR test I believe 

10 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Bain to the **** ,you heard it here first