Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

16 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

76% and that’s just your 1st teams wages which grew by 20% from the year previous and for a club that has operating costs of 72 million (just 2 less than Celtic) it just seems nuts.

Rangers have to reduce their cost to operate significantly or find a model where they can bank a big return on players year in and year out

Plain and simple it’s financial doping.

Fcuk sporting integrity. 

Tainted title last season.

It’s a story we’ve seen play out before. The football authorities should have stripped the dead club of any major honours won whilst cheating.

It won’t end well. 

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

76% and that’s just your 1st teams wages which grew by 20% from the year previous and for a club that has operating costs of 72 million (just 2 less than Celtic) it just seems nuts.

Rangers have to reduce their cost to operate significantly or find a model where they can bank a big return on players year in and year out

I was going off this (prepared by the Swiss Ramble). They are usually reliable but if they’re mistaken, fair enough.

That model is what we are looking to be at. Essentially, make the CL or sell a player or two.

C9ADA2CA-880F-4DF1-948C-5EB51FE0C9FC.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

What assets do Rangers have they can sell?

Kent, Kamara and Morelos are probably the most likely in my opinion. Contract situation won’t be great but you’d still expect to get a few million for them.

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

I was going off this (prepared by the Swiss Ramble). They are usually reliable but if they’re mistaken, fair enough.

That model is what we are looking to be at. Essentially, make the CL or sell a player or two.

C9ADA2CA-880F-4DF1-948C-5EB51FE0C9FC.jpeg

I took my numbers from the companies house website which will be 100% accurate.

Aribo, Kamara and Hagi would be the most valuable no? Considering length of contract that is

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Kent, Kamara and Morelos are probably the most likely in my opinion. Contract situation won’t be great but you’d still expect to get a few million for them.

I think Rangers would be lucky to recoup what they paid for Kent. Morelos is good but I don't think anyone is gonna pay a lot for him. I don't see many offers for Kamara tbh.

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I took my numbers from the companies house website which will be 100% accurate.

Aribo, Kamara and Hagi would be the most valuable no? Considering length of contract that is

Maybe most valuable but I’d be surprised if Hagi went due to the length of his injury and I can see us keeping Aribo another season.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Maybe most valuable but I’d be surprised if Hagi went due to the length of his injury and I can see us keeping Aribo another season.

Young enough to rebound from it though but I take your point 

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

That’s it though, up until a couple of weeks ago he was very decent on here. He probably still is generally, but on a couple of points recently he’s gone full bennett.

Right on the first point. But to be fair AJT is fighting his corner with no support (even on the TRFC Thread). He lets himself be drawn into an unwinnable extended exchange of fire. Bennie just lobs in a grenade, follows with a smoke bomb and stands back to enjoy the reaction.

• The_Kincardine changed the title to Follow Following Rangers. Season 2021-22
4 hours ago, House Bartender said:

Right on the first point. But to be fair AJT is fighting his corner with no support (even on the TRFC Thread). He lets himself be drawn into an unwinnable extended exchange of fire. Bennie just lobs in a grenade, follows with a smoke bomb and stands back to enjoy the reaction.

Credit to wur big pal @AJFfor taking the baton from the rest of us on FF thread.  He's doing a fine job.

Not easy when you have a thicket of diddies repeating the same tired old tropes day after day when all you want to do is discuss your club's credits and demerits. 

59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Credit to wur big pal @AJFfor taking the baton from the rest of us on FF thread.  He's doing a fine job.

Not easy when you have a thicket of diddies repeating the same tired old tropes day after day when all you want to do is discuss your club's credits and demerits. 

Why haven’t you discussed your clubs “demerits” on the Celtic match thread even once since Sunday? 

Is it cos you’re a fanny? Yes. Yes it is.

7 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Why haven’t you discussed your clubs “demerits” on the Celtic match thread even once since Sunday? 

Is it cos you’re a fanny? Yes. Yes it is.

Look behind you.  Your Mrs might catch you on the PC posting about me.  Again.  

Edited by The_Kincardine

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

priceless. 

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You can only imagine this post is top trolling given the 24 page thread in the politics forum quite literally dedicated to tired old tropes. 

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The thread title's changed. Surely in your guys minds you're still chasing 56, even though it might be a few years away.

55 at least...

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You can only imagine this post is top trolling given the 24 page thread in the politics forum quite literally dedicated to tired old tropes. 

Quite stunning irony from Rangers fans who only want to discuss football matters, yet have previous bans for posting about historical child abuse. Fucking weirdos man.