Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

9 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

The issue here which the Celtic fans are pointing out is you wanted to take advantage of their injury list and players on international duty, the groundswell of your support saying any postponement was unacceptable.

Now you're wanting one to help your chances in the Europa which people would have more sympathy with if Rangers haven't cunted about with a brass neck multiple times in recent years with no understanding of hypocrisy nor irony.

Now your young team have showed up at a Motherwell vs Accies ladies (yeah ladies) match to pigeon chest when the ground was free to enter and it was full of families and kids.

What's next lads? Firebomb an orphanage or good old book burning?

Eh? WTF did they turn up at that?

2 hours ago, AJF said:

What else would motivate them if not self interest?

Why is un fathomable that a club would oppose rearranging fixtures in one scenario because it suits them and support rearranging fixtures in a different scenario because it suits them?

What is wrong with a club looking out for its own self interest in any given situation? Every other club does the same.

Sporting Integrity was the we heard from Rangers fans, players and clubs re the winter break surely if you valued that or genuinely believed it to be a thing you would be consistent? 

And looking after your own interests seems to runs side by side with trying to do as much harm to other clubs and the league as you can by repeatedly trying to cost them financially so why would the clubs or league want to help you?

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
41 minutes ago, gannonball said:
Eh? WTF did they turn up at that?

No one seems to know. It's bizarre.

Also scary judging by the comments on Twitter by some who saw it. Place was full of families because it was a free event so some of these kids willl likely never want to go back.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

That's some amount of spin being put out, the Motherwell fan probably believes it but I doubt that Jinky does.

Next season we will see at least 3 teams in the group stages of European competitions and that could be built on but Scottish fitba is doing it's usual short sighted/let's stick it to Sevco thing.

Maybe we should tell the SFA that we want to rearrange games for a bevvy session in Dubai. 

No spin taken, I'm just using my eyes and reading what your club officially puts out in the media (well the ones they talk to).

As a club being asked to move the game, as I said, the rest of Scottish football would maybe have a bit more time for it if you don't have a level of entitlement to rival an American toddler in a beauty pageant.

Said bevvy session got them a tsunami of shit and pictures for unlimited meme's for you. Sound like the sort of person who wins on a scratchcard but raging that the pound you used dropped into the storm drain.

See both of the Rangers regular contributors have glossed over the YB bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

No spin taken, I'm just using my eyes and reading what your club officially puts out in the media (well the ones they talk to).

As a club being asked to move the game, as I said, the rest of Scottish football would maybe have a bit more time for it if you don't have a level of entitlement to rival an American toddler in a beauty pageant.

Said bevvy session got them a tsunami of shit and pictures for unlimited meme's for you. Sound like the sort of person who wins on a scratchcard but raging that the pound you used dropped into the storm drain.

See both of the Rangers regular contributors have glossed over the YB bullshit.

If Hibs can be forced into rescheduling a game because celtic wanted a bevvy session,  then it's not unfeasible to suggest that a team currently raising Scotland's coefficient rating should receive some help.

We have 3 teams guaranteed in next season's euro group stages and a large part of that is down to Rangers, that success could be built on.

If I used the pound to buy a scratchcard, how could I drop it down a drain?

I really have no idea what a YB is.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

If Hibs can be forced into rescheduling a game because celtic wanted a bevvy session,  then it's not unfeasible to suggest that a team currently raising Scotland's coefficient rating should receive some help.

We have 3 teams guaranteed in next season's euro group stages and a large part of that is down to Rangers, that success could be built on.

If I used the pound to buy a scratchcard, how could I drop it down a drain?

I really have no idea what a YB is.

I see the same logic at knowing the Europa fixtures when you aciquesed to Sky's date change exists when it comes to the comprehension that you usually use a coin to reveal you've won on a scratchcard.

You've got a squad of players to account for things like this (an oversight of your own making).

Now you want the game changed with a weeks notice. However its so cute you think you've got a chance of overhauling them.

Union Bears, my apologies ..... but we both know you're acting fly and playing the c**t here to avoid commenting.

1 hour ago, Kapowzer said:

Now you want the game changed with a weeks notice. However its so cute you think you've got a chance of overhauling them.

Do other leagues change fixtures for their clubs in Europe? 

Would you be happy enough for other Scottish clubs who are in Europe to change there fixtures to help them prepare for Europe? 

3 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Would you be happy enough for other Scottish clubs who are in Europe to change there fixtures to help them prepare for Europe? 

Yes, the most prominent afaik is in Holland who regularly do it.

I'm not exactly sure what it is that Rangers actually want to happen here, and I'm not sure their fans do either. Without a concrete request it seems like a very cynical attempt to get the excuses in early for not winning the league.

Doesn’t matter who the game is against, but that’s not what you want to hear is it?

Why would you give up the advantage? Make the other team decide what matters most the league or the European game.

With the size of squad both cheeks have they should still put out a team that can win the league game and stay fresh for the midweek game.

1 minute ago, steelmen said:

Doesn’t matter who the game is against, but that’s not what you want to hear is it?

Why would you give up the advantage? Make the other team decide what matters most the league or the European game.

With the size of squad both cheeks have they should still put out a team that can win the league game and stay fresh for the midweek game.

First paragraph why ask this? I couldn't care my teams getting relegated ha.

Third Paragraph take the old firm out of it, would you feel same for other Scottish teams in Europe? 

Do you not get that someone at your club green lit Sky's request to move it to Sunday for TV, now when you've realised it everyone else has to jump.

As for your any other club in Europe chat. If any other club denied fans of other clubs visiting their ground well into September despite social distancing rules relaxing weeks before to they could cram a few more orcs in for a homemade flag unveiling ..... then aye, I'd say fcuk em.

What goes around comes around.

9 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Do you not get that someone at your club green lit Sky's request to move it to Sunday for TV, now when you've realised it everyone else has to jump.

As for your any other club in Europe chat. If any other club denied fans of other clubs visiting their ground well into September despite social distancing rules relaxing weeks before to they could cram a few more orcs in for a homemade flag unveiling ..... then aye, I'd say fcuk em.

This is not my club you absolute fanny.  I stopped reading at the second line

Edited by Robin.Hood

Clubs don't have a veto over the dates of TV fixtures. If Sky want a game on a Sunday then it'll be on a Sunday assuming this is possible within the basic scheduling rules.

In this case, however, the Celtic game was always going to be a Sunday because they play Leipzig on the Thursday before it.

First paragraph why ask this? I couldn't care my teams getting relegated ha.
Third Paragraph take the old firm out of it, would you feel same for other Scottish teams in Europe? 

I can’t see you club on the app.

I refer you to the first paragraph, it doesn’t matter who it is. Sure I would have a bit more sympathy if it was anyone but the top two but is still want Motherwell to say no. Make the other team decide what team to put out and that should give us a better chance at 3 points.