Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Tragic post

I assume then that your old club was awash with Declan’s, Sean’s, Kelly’s, Docherty’s and Murphy’s then?

I remember Watty smith wanting to ‘out’ a linesman because his name was Murphy, and a fellow supporter calling your left back davie John because he refused to call him Declan. Tragic indeed.

20 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I assume then that your old club was awash with Declan’s, Sean’s, Kelly’s, Docherty’s and Murphy’s then?

I remember Watty smith wanting to ‘out’ a linesman because his name was Murphy, and a fellow supporter calling your left back davie John because he refused to call him Declan. Tragic indeed.

Just stop before you dig too big a hole for yourself.

Edited by Forest of Dean

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Preston were in for Windass earlier in the window no? There's also a pretty healthy dislike for the bold Joshua amongst the Rangers fans. Getting cash for him and bringing in Murphy would probably work out quite well for them.

Because he's utterly shite? 

30 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Dreary fucking me.  Oh look - there're two of them:

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

He could dig forever tbh. It would never be deep enough to find your old clubs grave.

2 days after the full moon and they're still howling.

32 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That’ll be a no then, fair enough, just glad you have moved on from all that, it has no place in a modern society.

They only people mentioning it are Celtic fans. Quite frequently too.

The presumed religion and "names" of players seems to be a big issue for many Celtic fans which I find bizarre but it is what it is.

Edited by Forest of Dean

They only people mentioning it are Celtic fans. Quite frequently too.
The presumed religion and "names" of players seems to be a big issue for many Celtic fans which I find bizarre but it is what it is.

How frequent?

I mentioned as a joke and don’t remember seeing it mentioned before.

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh FFS.  Are you really this thick?

Anyway, back on football.  Anyone think there's credence to the rumour that Jason Cummings will join us?

I'd take Cummings (steady on) in a heartbeat.  I do wonder if its folk making wishful guesses after Magic Hat got his jotters. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd take Cummings (steady on) in a heartbeat.  I do wonder of its folk making wishful guesses after Magic Hat got his jotters. 

Snap.  Would be a good signing...as long as none of the Gers fans call him 'cumdog'.  He can GTF in that case.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Is Jason a kafflicky name? I'm never sure.  Far too many "tarmac your driveway?" type of monikers down Ibrox way just now.  Can't be too careful with this sort of thing.

Just call him Billy like what happened with Kevin Drinkell :angel