Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

The timing of this stuff is always good fun - as the "title bid" slowly succumbs to mediocrity, nothing like a bit of red meat to throw to the natives. I'm sure fans of every club have (legitimate) grievances with the Compliance procedure, but to suggest that Rangers are somehow uniquely hard done by is laughable - and to blame Sportscene is actually quite sad and probably gives a by-the-numbers highlights programme more status than it deserves.

Maybe we should apply Occam's razor to the options here:

1) Rangers players are banned because they commit fouls that merit that punishment according to the laws of the game.

2) Rangers players are banned because the SFA compliance makes her mind up whilst listening to Micheal Stewart analyse incidents on Sportscene, which is shown on the BBC who are institutionally biased against Rangers.

Rangers supporters know Chris McLaughlin was justified reporting what he did. They just didn't like it. It's typical of that fucking cesspit of a club. And of course the supporters are the same. Condoning racism, bigotry and using child abuse to point score, if they're not taking part themselves. I do dislike both sides of the OF an awful lot, but one of the two is clearly worse than the other, and it's this lot.

1 minute ago, Principal Flutie said:

Rangers supporters know Chris McLaughlin was justified reporting what he did. They just didn't like it. It's typical of that fucking cesspit of a club. And of course the supporters are the same. Condoning racism, bigotry and using child abuse to point score, if they're not taking part themselves. I do dislike both sides of the OF an awful lot, but one of the two is clearly worse than the other, and it's this lot.

So wrapped up in their hatred of each other and their total disregard of  all other teams each one of the arse cheeks would be content to be 11th in the league as long as the other was 12th.

3 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

So wrapped up in their hatred of each other and their total disregard of  all other teams each one of the arse cheeks would be content to be 11th in the league as long as the other was 12th.

Quoting what I posted to come out with that... either you completely missed the point or that was festering for a bit and you were just looking for an excuse to post it.

11 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I think "trial by sportscene" was coined around the time Jim Goodwin got cited several times in the space of a couple of months? It's not some sort of anti-Ranjurs conspiracy.

It gives them an excuse to ban one of the BBC reporters though. Which is just a cover for the real reason. They don't want the BBC reporting bad, and undeniably true, things about the club. So they resort to trying to bully the BBC.

They know full well that this has nothing to do with what Sportscene show or don't show.

6 hours ago, Swello said:

The timing of this stuff is always good fun

It is indeed.  As I've said before, it's noticeable just how often these petulant diddy outbursts coincide with the full moon.

Maybe linking it to the lunar cycle is unfair, but I can't think of any other regular, four-ish weekly cycle that would cause a gaggle of hysterical ghirls to engage in such an irrational and pettish manner.

6 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I think "trial by sportscene" was coined around the time Jim Goodwin got cited several times in the space of a couple of months? It's not some sort of anti-Ranjurs conspiracy.

Seeing as Hibs used that phrase several times in a statement last week, it's obviously not specific to Sevco....

It is indeed.  As I've said before, it's noticeable just how often these petulant diddy outbursts coincide with the full moon.
Maybe linking it to the lunar cycle is unfair, but I can't think of any other regular, four-ish weekly cycle that would cause a gaggle of hysterical ghirls to engage in such an irrational and pettish manner.

Diddies and ghirls.

Not a nice post at all.

21 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Diddies and ghirls.

Not a nice post at all.

You're a reasonable-minded and intelligent chap.  What's the best way of responding to a thicket of diddies sharpening their pitchforks on a metronomically-predictable cycle?

3 minutes ago, Pauli said:

Don't know much about women then eh?

Not a fucking clue what you're on about, mate.  How does that relate to my post?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're a reasonable-minded and intelligent chap.  What's the best way of responding to a thicket of diddies sharpening their pitchforks on a metronomically-predictable cycle?

Administration and Liquidation worked well the last time.

4 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

In P&B terms?  That saw the biggest spike in the history of the board and we're still dealing with the 'long tail'.

Anyone who isn't as thick as mince care to have a go?

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

In P&B terms?  That saw the biggest spike in the history of the board and we're still dealing with the 'long tail'.

I will. Misogyny added to bigot and racist on your list of thouroughly unsavoury traits. 

Get some sleep you fucking bam.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Seeing as Hibs used that phrase several times in a statement last week, it's obviously not specific to Sevco....

Sorry to muddy the waters with facts - she said it once after being asked about it.

40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

37 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I will. Misogyny added to bigot and racist on your list of thouroughly unsavoury traits. 

The question was, "Anyone who isn't as thick as mince care to have a go?"