Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

16 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Regarding football matters my theory is that the board at Ibrox would rather European runs like this one over winning the Premiership title purely due to the financial benefits.

If you're a fan, no. If your motivation for being a director is driven by business, yes. 

The realist will say that the title is gone now so 2nd and a Euro run is as good as it'll get this season. However, next season is the exception and they would easily swap being knocked out of Europe and every domestic cup (even by the likes of Fort William) for a guaranteed title to stop 10 in a row.  There is nothing more important to them to the point that absolutely nothing is worth the risk of finishing 2nd. 

7 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Were HSV not quite friendly with Rangers too back in the day?

Indeed.  When I was in Uni I was seeing a girl from Hamburg.  Fascinating city and the Hanseatic League was the sort of free-trade role model that the EU should have been but they screwed it.

20 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IMG_20200228_231555.thumb.jpg.d3e2ced37bc2b8367cd51ca3e90a6929.jpg

It's believed that police would also like to speak to 19 year old Stefan Klos McLean and Lorenzo Amoruso Wilson 21, of Pollock regarding this incident.

German car driver turns out to be a dick shocker..