Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

The best thing about Rangers fans turning on Beale is them all outing him for being an arrogant snake. Slithering around in the background while Van Bronckhorst was in charge and claiming no Celtic side would beat his was embarrassing but was (generally) lapped up at the time.

I do wonder if his recruitment this Summer was all about matching up to Anges Celtic and hoping it could also take care of the rest of the league, and its now fucked as its neither working against other teams or against a Celtic side that have changed approach.

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The best thing about Rangers fans turning on Beale is them all outing him for being an arrogant snake. Slithering around in the background while Van Bronckhorst was in charge and claiming no Celtic side would beat his was embarrassing but was (generally) lapped up at the time.

I do wonder if his recruitment this Summer was all about matching up to Anges Celtic and hoping it could also take care of the rest of the league, and its now fucked as its neither working against other teams or against a Celtic side that have changed approach.

His managerial ability aside, he really needs some media training badly. He talks nonsense far too often and leaves himself open for things coming back to bite him.

Too many times already he has been caught contradicting himself and making false promises.

Edited by AJF

13 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Nup. He initially got the benefit of the doubt from me as I (clearly mistakenly) thought he was the brains behind Gerrard but that badge can now only be pinned on Gary McAllister. 

I actually think Beale is decent at scouting and recruitment - simmer down at the back now - his signings have all shown occasional flashes of brilliance that means they must be some sort of footballers but the inability of the XI on the park to gel, have confidence in, and understand, one another is the problem. Looking at that game today you’d have thought some of them had only been introduced to the sport last week. 

I mean words fail me

On 03/09/2023 at 15:30, bennett said:

A poll on FF about sacking Beale at 91% in favour of sacking. 

What's the PnBears view, I think it's a bit kneejerk and I'm for giving him time.

So what would you think reasonable.... 7 years solitary with no parole?

14 hours ago, AJF said:

Too many times already he has been caught contradicting himself and making false promises.

He was asked after the PSV game as to whether starting with Ryan Jack would have been better. He was clearly bristling and said that PSV were so superior it wouldn’t have mattered who started. 

Fast forward to Saturday where he was lamenting the performance of his team and he stated that you can ALWAYS do something that can effect the game. 

He’s an absolute charlatan. Handy with Wyscout and a laptop, and will have boardroom suits eating from the palm of his hand. But he’s no more a football manager than Davie Dodds is a male fucking model. 

Edited by mozam76
Affect/Effect shitshow