The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any idea how much Paton was earning with you last season? Hes revealed today that he took a pay cut to join us

You must know ffs, you know everything else pay related.

I'm hearing ST has turned down an offer for the club, that he received 3 weeks ago, at some point last week. He told the suitor, who is someone of means, that he thinks he will get more.

Just now, Louis Litt said:

Tbf United playing higher wages in the top flight than St Johnstone is hardly surprising. 

Biggest surprise was that there wasn't a clause to reduce his wages upon relegation, its a clause I'd assumed almost every club in the top flight had, such is the nature of the league.

I'm hearing ST has turned down an offer for the club, that he received 3 weeks ago, at some point last week. He told the suitor, who is someone of means, that he thinks he will get more.

"I'm hearing..." [emoji23] [emoji106]

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

I'd have grabbed the cash and run like f**k.

44 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

William Edjenguele signing a two year deal is an odd one: hasn't he heard the administration rumours?

Aye but he realised that fifespud was the source...

56 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

William Edjenguele signing a two year deal is an odd one: hasn't he heard the administration rumours?

His new £50k a week contract will be the thing that tips us over the edge (pun very much intended)

10 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'm beginning to doubt the veracity of some of these reliable sources. It's disappointing.

I'm in a tizzy about who to trust.  I think I'll stick with Fifespud - he seems to know what he's talking about.  Bigmouth just says things that scare me.

Archived