Acceptable Length of Time to Wear Your Clothes

How long would you typically wear the following for:  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I sleep in the scud.  How often sheets should be changed is more pertinent...and once a week is (usually) the answer.  Now and then they should be changed more frequently ;)

Shit the bed now and then?

When choosing night attire, one must always be mindful that one may find oneself interrupting a nocturnal burglar and pursuing the scamp out into the street.

So, aye, bare scuddy arse it is. If that doesn't put the fear of God into them, nothing will.

Clothing for just kicking about the house in, or jeans that have only been used for nipping to the shop or something is no more than 3 days. Shirt and trousers for work should be fresh every day, and it should always be fresh clothing for a night out.

When choosing night attire, one must always be mindful that one may find oneself interrupting a nocturnal burglar and pursuing the scamp out into the street.

So, aye, bare scuddy arse it is. If that doesn't put the fear of God into them, nothing will.

Chasing someone down the street naked with an erection could end up misinterpreted I suppose.

I do shave my head, but I'm not ginger.

It's a bit weird how you're trying to score points off me when I've never met you and I don't have you as a friend on Facebook. Whereas your fibs have been prevalent on here.

post-40259-14667579984926_thumb.jpg

I sleep in the scud (far more comfortable and less sweaty especially now that we're getting some nicer weather) and last week during the night there was a power cut which set off my house alarm. In my confusion I jumped out of bed, assuming that someone was raiding my house, and grabbed the first thing I saw which happened to be a can of Right Guard.  There I was, standing bollock naked, holding a can of antiperspirant, ready to take on all comers before realising that I don't even set my alarm at night.