Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

40 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Who is in this "in crowd" you speak of? And who determines who is in or out?

I think he means posters who aren't complete and utter helmets. 

2 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

Mentioning someone's name on here as a form of one upmanship should result in an immediate ban imo.

WTM using it as his trump card against Ad Lib was particular embarrassing since almost everyone on this forum must've known he stood for office.

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Personally I don't think posting someone's first name is particularly bad if you've found it out through a twitter the poster had linked to etc. Or even posting pictures or links to social media stuff that anyone has made freely available (like 8mile's twitter avatar or xbl's blog posts from way back). And I can't remember anyone going particularly mental when Bobby's real name was posted at first.

It's the 2 faced nature of things that I'm highlighting, what is or isn't particularly bad to posters is an individual thing, if it's bad for a knob/boring poster to put names, pictures etc up then it's equally as bad the other way round, IMHO there's no equality on this issue and those that don't hold equality really shouldn't be throwing their toys out the pram when things escalate beyond names and pictures. 

It's really that in conjunction with somebody make a concerted effort to get info on Bobby's life and damage him in some way. That's just fucking creepy and way below the belt.

If that is indeed what happened, I'm sitting here without a dog in the fight I couldn't confidently call it either way.

I obviously don't know whether 8mile or Grimbo actually sent the e-mail but it's a hell of a coincidence that they've started flaunting the fact they know Bobby's real name and then this happens straight after.

Coincidences happen every day in every facet of life, I certainly wouldn't condemn anyone on a coincidence.

That and all the other evidence against 8mile is pretty damning.

It may well be but it doesn't make it fact.

One or both of them did it, or were involved or know who did.

I've not got the same degree of certainty.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Is this just going to be ignored?

What the f**k is going on?

Obviously.

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Can someone help an out of the loop brother out and start adding some actual detail to these posts about cliques, in crowds and gangs? I've barely even read the GN forum in years before this, I've honestly no clue what these posts are on about.

There are cliques, in crowds and gangs anywhere there are differences, you don't need to put up names of who's in with who to know there are wee cliques on here.

Or maybe they're simply the paranoid mewlings of the forum's other Holden Caulfield types.

I'd be more concerned for those that don't realise how contradictory there position appears to be in this shambles.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Who is in this "in crowd" you speak of? And who determines who is in or out?

Obviously it'll be those that are in their wee cliques that decide, you don't need to be Columbo to notice them on here.

Edited by ayrmad

35 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Obviously it'll be those that are in their wee cliques that decide, you don't need to be Columbo to notice them on here.

And he only had one eye.

Just an omni shambles where we lost Bobby (the guy that introduced me to the site)
Magee did something decent and multiple headlosses everywhere.

Can someone give a quick rundown of developments in the last day or so? It's impossible to keep up! There's been bout twenty pages added to this thread and I don't have time to read it all... Last I heard Bobby had a self imposed ban and we were still trying to work out who the filthy grass was? 

Can someone give a quick rundown of developments in the last day or so? It's impossible to keep up! There's been bout twenty pages added to this thread and I don't have time to read it all... Last I heard Bobby had a self imposed ban and we were still trying to work out who the filthy grass was? 

8mile is a Grass, Grimbo is going through some sort of breakdown, Günther is a creep and Philpy needs to sort his monobrow out.