Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
50 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Off you go Mr Cantona, its an early bath for you.

Well this was placed in the wrong thread but while I am here FFS Shandon  they are  a ludicrously overpriced abominination, pay what you will for capes and top hats but 700 quid for a pair of loafers.........

Guest Moomintroll

Have to justify that Charles by pointing out that I support our Warwickshire correspondents disdain for Shandon's atrocious choice of footwear rather than poor throbber's unfounded alleged proclivities. 

7 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

What a delightful pair of shoes. As far as white loafers go, I do like the Gucci horsebit leather driver. Not as expensive, but a slightly more versatile shoe.

910f9716902b8e93087105a0dc835dc5.jpg

Yes, got my eye on them too but more of a summer shoe, or to wear when doing the ironing. 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I hope you and Bairnardo get in a scrap this weekend and he beats you to death with one of your stupid brothel creepers you stuck up townie c**t.

Proof that your posts do now read like the writing of the man in your avatar.

21c24ed81bb79bcea6727055e97e60b0.jpg

Sending an irate letter filled with seethe, soaked in tears and no doubt sealed with snotters at the age of 82 shows you are never too old for the heid to pop.

Helpful page numbering and a pleasant PTO fail to save him here

42 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

"I'm 82 and can't remember any player getting a broken nose."

59fcc1ea5cded_phone494.thumb.jpg.dcb0db3730395c24f686994c2509d7ff.jpg

He probably can't remember what he had for breakfast so could be telling the truth. Wait....Granny Danger, was that you?