Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Apologies to sweeperdee as I appreciate this is nothing to do with you but it would appear you have given someone a real headsgone about a year ago.

I just found this unread message hidden away inside my Facebook messenger (turns out there’s a folder for messages you don’t accept).

IMG_0181.jpg

Apologies to sweeperdee as I appreciate this is nothing to do with you but it would appear you have given someone a real headsgone about a year ago.

I just found this unread message hidden away inside my Facebook messenger (turns out there’s a folder for messages you don’t accept).

IMG_0181.thumb.jpg.8b8b340692a24e70631f899a30479b32.jpg
Hmmm. I got a message from Ronald haddock a while back slating Adam and Mrs m (or Lisa cuddy)

8mile.

27 minutes ago, Aidan said:
2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

8mile.

Nope, but carry on.

4 hours ago, Aidan said:
5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

8mile.

100% correct

59 minutes ago, banana said:

Ronald Haddock is a crackin moniker tbf.

Is there not a Morton fan with a suspiciously similar username?