Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

28 minutes ago, Dele said:

You mean, apart from following folk around the forum who had the audacity to slag off Liverpool? 

Come on Dele I know you are just new but you are making this up. 

7 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Come on Dele I know you are just new but you are making this up. 

You've very recently been in the Falkirk thread, amongst others, following the folk around you have back and forwards with in the Misc Other Football part of the forum. 

I've also witnessed you going around the forum just randomly throwing their usernames into posts (without tagging them obvs) when folk are talking of strange behaviour in people.

I never mentioned you or tagged you in my reply because I genuinely couldn't be bothered writing this out as you'll dismiss it as 'a laugh'. It's worrying behaviour that you've started taking the site so seriously you're basically stalking strangers all over a forum to garner attention. 

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

You've very recently been in the Falkirk thread, amongst others, following the folk around you have back and forwards with in the Misc Other Football part of the forum. 

I've also witnessed you going around the forum just randomly throwing their usernames into posts (without tagging them obvs) when folk are talking of strange behaviour in people.

I never mentioned you or tagged you in my reply because I genuinely couldn't be bothered writing this out as you'll dismiss it as 'a laugh'. It's worrying behaviour that you've started taking the site so seriously you're basically stalking strangers all over a forum to garner attention. 

Christ Del and it’s me that’s taking this seriously :lol:

At the risk of getting accused of melting down and going all Grimbo over a few dots, I was just having a bit of fun with the @Marshmallo who’s been dishing out 25 red dots every day for weeks :lol:

Just now, Rab B Nesbit said:

Christ Del and it’s me that’s taking this seriously :lol:

At the risk of getting accused of melting down and going all Grimbo over a few dots, I was just having a bit of fun with the @Marshmallo who’s been dishing out 25 red dots every day for weeks :lol:

You seem very upset with Marshmallow - I’ve seen you quite him multiple times now. Your dotting accounts will more than make up for his red dots, so just let it go.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You seem very upset with Marshmallow - I’ve seen you quite him multiple times now. Your dotting accounts will more than make up for his red dots, so just let it go.

Not upset in the slightest HM :)

12 minutes ago, Dele said:

I never mentioned you or tagged you in my reply because I genuinely couldn't be bothered writing this out as you'll dismiss it as 'a laugh'. 

5 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I was just having a bit of fun with the @Marshmallo 

Quelle suprise.

53 minutes ago, Dele said:

You mean, apart from following folk around the forum who had the audacity to slag off Liverpool? 

Just ignore him. I don’t have anyone on ignore, nor do I red dot anyone,  but there’s plenty posters that I just fly past their posts without reading, it really is that simple ffs !!

I'm not sure what's worse, trailing someone to red dot their posts or making an account specifically for it. There seems to have been more of it recently. 
We are in the post-mod era. Lazy c***s just letting it fly IMO

58 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’m not sure even Rab can recover from this hammer blow tbh...

Aye its not exactly a sterling reference to be fair.  Not sure who it reflects worse on to be honest.

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Aye its not exactly a sterling reference to be fair.  Not sure who it reflects worse on to be honest.

Don't mention Sterling to a Pool fan- it could be a sore point! :lol:

Just now, throbber said:

Rab did you ever hang about the Cannonmills area of Edinburgh around 10 years ago and harp on incessantly to people in pubs about Liverpool? I remember once meeting a guy who would bang on much the same was as you do on here a couple of times at a pub down there and wondered if it could maybe have been you.

Bit personal mate. Thought we were supposed to be anonymous and the idea we're not terrifies me. Especially bumping into your tea bagging friends on Skye or wherever.

10 hours ago, Skerla said:

The insufferable twat is obviously rattled by it, he goes back months to red dot posts, sometimes ones he has replied to at the time... weirdo.

:lol: ... says mr fond of a red dot himself don’t be shy now :lol:

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Rab did you ever hang about the Cannonmills area of Edinburgh around 10 years ago and harp on incessantly to people in pubs about Liverpool? I remember once meeting a guy who would bang on much the same was as you do on here a couple of times at a pub down there and wondered if it could maybe have been you.

Funnily enough throbber I used to stay not too far from there :lol: