Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

13 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

*someone posts about Lord of the Rings.

Kincardine appears with the eye of Sauron as his avatar.

'That's weird Kincy, don't you know they were the bad guys ?'

'Pfft. We Scots were best pals with the Uruk hai. We built dozens of seige engines in Mordor and were in the vanguard during the Battle of Helms Deep. FFS, Saruman's parents were born in Paisley'

4B4913B2-7910-4EA2-96CC-1FF5EB530795.jpeg

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

The most boring thing about The Kincardine is the amount of bandwidth being devoted to analysing his often off centre sense of humour.

All the "offended by all" need a new target since grimbo and rab are off their radar.

11 hours ago, alta-pete said:

The most boring thing about The Kincardine is the amount of bandwidth being devoted to analysing his often off centre sense of humour.

Such a zany guy Kincardine! So misunderstood! He's not actually a fucking c**t it's just his "off centre sense of humour"!

Image result for smug face gif

4 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Marshmallow on some kind of Sunday morning dotting mission. What a state to get yourself into over a 0-0 draw in Methil

Is he asking for 'square goes' again?

9 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Marshmallow on some kind of Sunday morning dotting mission. What a state to get yourself into over a 0-0 draw in Methil

9 hours ago, philpy said:

Div should remove the dotting options for a few days. That would f**k mallo right up.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Is he asking for 'square goes' again?

Not sure what he's got against me but every time I post I get a red dot. Very odd and childish behaviour indeed.

Oh and Marshy I am NOT Rab 😂😂😂

Edited by newcastle broon

Not sure what he's got against me but every time I post I get a red dot. Very odd and childish behaviour indeed.
Oh and Marshy I am NOT Rab [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’m going to hazard a guess that he does it because you (especially) and others are in a permanent state of heads gone about it.