Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Electric light orchestra for me.

In 1976, I saw ELO at the Birmingham NEC. I was there with everyone shouting ‘come back on ELO, come back on and carry on playing!’
They are OK but I prefer one of the biggest stadium bands in the world: R. E....O. Speedwagon.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Electric light orchestra for me.

In 1976, I saw ELO at the Birmingham NEC. I was there with everyone shouting ‘come back on ELO, come back on and carry on playing!’

They are OK but I prefer one of the biggest stadium bands in the world: R. E....O. Speedwagon.

Good call, I'm away to Hi-fi serious to get myself a new sound system.

23 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I think it’s cute that Magee and 8 mile moved past the Tony saga and are mates now.

Game respects game.

Also, seething idiotic fantasist respects seething idiotic fantasist.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Still amazed 8Mile managed to brass neck out of that and still posts

Yep, over the years there's been a load of posters who have just 'no-shamed' it out.  xbl following his drunken "averagey looking cock tease" post, Swampy after posting photographs of peoples families and phoning Div and now we have 8Mile and Magee.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Back as @Rab D Nesbit :lol:

And the forum's red dot obsessive has already been firing away at that account, two posts and two reds from the Falkirk half wit, I'd imagine he is checking the account diligently for posts so he can fire a negative rep on it, clown. 😂

Edited by Flybhoy