Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

On 07/06/2017 at 08:41, DA Baracus said:

Now he's talking to himself. What a staggering pathetic cretin. I hope your next shite is a Lego police station and that you stand on 28 upturned plugs over the next week.

Then get the psychiatric assistance you need.

On 04/06/2017 at 19:48, DA Baracus said:

Called out for talking w**k so claims it's a joke. Cretin found.

On 25/02/2017 at 13:37, DA Baracus said:

Please f**k off you fantasist. Whatever alias you had previously was banned so hopefully this tiresome one will be punted soon. You fucking cretin.

On 11/05/2016 at 12:49, DA Baracus said:

What a cretin.

On 25/03/2016 at 13:22, DA Baracus said:

Why do folk still reply to that cretin? Just fire him on ignore.

On 16/07/2015 at 12:55, DA Baracus said:

A monumental cretin. Folk should post more abuse on the thread to try and rile him up so that he actually does close it down.

The last one is interesting. Encouraging others to post abuse. That’s not bullying but dots are though. 

4 minutes ago, Da Bomb said:

The last one is interesting. Encouraging others to post abuse. That’s not bullying but dots are though. 

What are your other aliases? 

P.S. That last one, from over 5 years ago, was wrong and was a dick post by me. You might be shocked to hear this, but folk can learn from mistakes in their past and change things.

Why is it you're going through my entire posting history to pick out the shite things I've said?

Another revelation: it's very possible for more than one person to be wrong.

Edited by DA Baracus

42 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Your whole ‘be kind’ shtick might be more effective if you didn’t have significant previous history for vitriolic and abusive posts buddy.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

How would you know?

image.png.1b4b42abd42c156b603e01889d7fd092.png

3 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Quite impressive forum ability from Da Bomb creating an account and digging out all those posts as quickly as he did. 9RH2AA6.png.5df746084cf13a633fab4869c609938e.png

On 18/11/2020 at 23:14, DA Baracus said:

Folk really need to stop giving that piece of shit the attention he desperately craves.

He's a dreadful racist, bigoted liar so consumed by hate that he continually posts absolute pish wrapped up in scummy right wing propaganda terms. He's an absolutely tragic p***k and deserves zero credence and zero attention.

^^^ Wednesday 

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You might be shocked to hear this, but folk can learn from mistakes in their past and change things.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

P.S. That last one, from over 5 years ago, was wrong and was a dick post by me. You might be shocked to hear this, but folk can learn from mistakes in their past and change things.

Why is it you're going through my entire posting history to pick out the shite things I've said?

Another revelation: it's very possible for more than one person to be wrong.

Does a leopard change its spots? Have you had a Damascene conversion? Tell us how you changed.

There's a huge difference between having a go at someone for a specific post, and following someone around in a wee gaggle red dotting everything they post when you find out they can't handle it.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, Da Bomb said:

^^^ Wednesday 

I make no apologies for that one. I despite racists and bigots.

What again is the relevance of this act you're going through?

Your point seems to be that because I've said offensive stuff before that red dotting folk when you know it gets to them is fine. I don't follow that logic, not that you're in any way trying to have anything resembling a reasoned discussion.

Why won't you answer who your other aliases are?