Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, heedthebaa said:

7890BB43-47F9-47A2-93B1-6C3DAF8C21B0.jpeg

:ph34r:  it's true.

Same for those cakes with a big strawberry in the middle.

Fresh fruit, lovely. Cooked fruit? Nah, not for me, vicar.

Moomin when be puts an X in a box next to the party who have killed countless numbers of people and inflicted untold misery on millions of others due to austerity measures

Moomin when someone clicks a red circle next to one of his posts

Edited by Marshmallo

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

:ph34r:  it's true.

Same for those cakes with a big strawberry in the middle.

Fresh fruit, lovely. Cooked fruit? Nah, not for me, vicar.

CDB727B0-A595-4041-AC3F-9F18C095C1E2.gif

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Because it's brilliant. It means there is absolutely no way to disprove the nonsense claim. Checkmate. I tip my hat to you.

I should be flattered really.

I can prove it though.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I can prove it though.

I await with baited breath.

edit: ..and I mean that sincerely, as you seem quite determined but for the life of me I honestly cannot remember ever doing anything of the sort.

Edited by Ric

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Moomin when be puts an X in a box next to the party who have killed countless numbers of people and inflicted untold misery on millions of others due to austerity measures

Moomin when someone clicks a red circle next to one of his posts

You're just being a dick here.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

My entire life was called "tragic" actually but that matters not a jot to my haters (the Bennetts and the Ludos of this world).

I don't hate you, far from it. I just think you've had an awful meltdown that's unfolded over a period of time on here.

I’m voting Conservative next time to upset Marshy and ali19. If people have to die as a result then that’s a price I’m willing to pay. Dying in service of someone else’s forum beef is the most honourable death I can think of anyway.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’m voting Conservative next time to upset Marshy and ali19. If people have to die as a result then that’s a price I’m willing to pay. Dying in service of someone else’s forum beef is the most honourable death I can think of anyway.

Dulce et decorum est pro Pie and Bovril.

28 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

My entire life was called "tragic" actually but that matters not a jot to my haters (the Bennetts and the Ludos of this world).

Honestly, sorry about my choice of words there Marshy. I was just confused as to why you had started dotting me but if it makes you happy then batter in.

:lol:

GIF's are so 2019. Marshy ramps it up a notch with his clips. The OJ and the boy from Star Trek get me giggling everytime they're posted. Even if they aren't posted to belittle. 

Edited by Dele

54 minutes ago, Ric said:

I await with baited breath.

edit: ..and I mean that sincerely, as you seem quite determined but for the life of me I honestly cannot remember ever doing anything of the sort.

This has gone from, "It didn't happen", to, "I cannot remember", pretty quickly. 

I think I can see where this is going. 

36 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Can't say that I hate anyone on here Marshy,  not too keen on some of your posts but no hate.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This has gone from, "It didn't happen", to, "I cannot remember", pretty quickly. 

I think I can see where this is going. 

Don't worry, no wobbling here.

The "you resigned because of some spurious argument over stewed fruit" is a definite no because that is crazy talk.

The "you deleted a post because you were drunk" is certainly a possibility, albeit a very slight one.