Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, drs said:
Eh no, I think you've misunderstood the japery that was in the post. 

Well now that theres confusion, the PM simply must be posted.

Here she is.

AP_18135566477879-e1531237478327.jpg?qua

2 hours ago, Oooooft said:

So, you shoot your nemisis's hat off from punching distance, and that makes you a good guy?

* pass that on to the Dee fan who watched his dad get leathered.

Punching distance?!

Are you Stretch fucking Armstrong?!

On 23/10/2018 at 05:42, AsimButtHitsASix said:

This whole thread is peak junior heids gone

That said,the junias have had quite a good day today with that tier 6  e-mail, a few seething in various threads 

My favourite is when you red dot someone and then, hours later, they red dot a post of yours they have previously quoted or replied to. I just imagine their seethe "How dare they red dot me! See how they like this!"

Why does either side in this example red dot? Maybe it’s because we are humans. Why not just think ‘what a rocket’ and move on? Is it because we want to be noticed? How many red dots must be given before someone says “enough”? So many questions.

Personally, when I posted on the website rather than the App and I could see the red dots, I would red dot in return. Especially if it was something innocuous which had been red dotted.

One day, maybe we will all stop this red dot madness. If only for the children. Lest we forget.

Get the App and all the red dots go away.

That said, red dot vendettas are the kind of stuff that keep this website going in the age of Twitter.

Possibly also that this site is less strictly moderated than Twitter. I mean, seriously, how the f**k is telling Scotrail - an organisation - to ‘f**k off and die’, after they’ve cancelled your late night train, a 24 hour banning offence?

I’d red dot the f**k out of Scotrail.

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Not massive heads gone status, but the last page of the lowland league attendance thread is quite funny and some Kelty boy has thrown the toys out because another Kelty fan joked about the attendance, and asking that he doesn't come back again emoji23.png

The Rangers jokes are wearing a bit thin with the Kelty lads now :lol:

4 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

"We dont need supporters like you"
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
The guy was so serious

The internet is a serious place at times :lol: The Kelty posters are a strange lot, very straight laced in what they post, aaaand then there’s @gogsy 

4 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

Cowdenbeath fans not taking their last minute defeat particularly well, we've got reports to the compliance officer and requests for electronic tags.

tags to keep then away from Central Park on Saturdays between 3 and 5? Hardly a punishment..