Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Just go to the Dundee thread. Everyone's foaming at the mouth at the prospect of Billy Dodds going in.

Justifiable IMO. There are times when a headsgone is perfectly understandable, for instance, most people would have a bit of a headsgone if they got home from work to find a note from their wife saying that she had fucked off with his best friend; appointing Billy Dodds would be worse than that. 

31 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Justifiable IMO. There are times when a headsgone is perfectly understandable, for instance, most people would have a bit of a headsgone if they got home from work to find a note from their wife saying that she had fucked off with his best friend; appointing Billy Dodds would be worse than that. 

Imagine if you came home to find Billy Dodds riding your wife.

2 minutes ago, supermik said:

What the feck is that all about?? Twonk.

I think WB is trying to let us know that his missus has a bucket fanny. Or that Billy Dodds is a massive cock?

The answer probably lies somewhere between the two.

15 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Tried to have a peep at the Morton vs Falkirk match thread but someone up there * is watching over me.

*Div

Untitled.jpg

Never mind that. The bigger question is what you're hiding in your Bookmarks bar. 

You tell us, and I'll speak to Div about letting you access the thread again. 

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Never mind that. The bigger question is what you're hiding in your Bookmarks bar. 

You tell us, and I'll speak to Div about letting you access the thread again. 

Facebook, P&B Championship forum, BBC Weather, Photobucket, Gmail, BBC Sport - Football

Nothing very exciting there, my actual bookmarks folder on the other hand...

As for the second part of your post, no thank you!

Edited by Rizzo

Durrant might have had a minor heads gone with being caught saying FTP, but yer average bear is going tonto :D

A few saying he was wrong (by getting caught on film) and the rest howling for the *** that filmed it/ saying he wiz right and should be backed.

Luvely heads gone en masse from the new clubs knuckledraggers.