Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I don't think anyone expects it to last. 

He's a Dundee fan, he'll be back once they've started winning games, just like NDD and Fifespud who both stopped posting because of "how shite the site is", and absolutely not because they can't cope with getting shite back when their clubs shite. 

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Said it before, but the Dees on here are a classic case of 'can dish it out but can't take it'.

You are correct of course. They'll be back when they win a few games. Guaranteed.

Yup, just look at Saints threads when we're on a losing run. NDD, Fifespud, Biggie, all posting furiously about the bubble being burst and TW being shite, Saints fans do it back, "obsessed", "blocked", "I'm quitting the site". 

It's hilarious. 

Said it before, but the Dees on here are a classic case of 'can dish it out but can't take it'.

You are correct of course. They'll be back when they win a few games. Guaranteed.
Indeed. So get yer arses in gear and get relegated instead of them so we don't have to suffer their pish next season.

Biggie is a homophobic apologist, glad to see him leave the forum, absolutely no loss.
There’s some decent Dundee posters as well as the dross. My man g_man is a top boy. That’s all I can think of, but I’m sure there are others. 

Dee man is the best Dundee poster.

This place is full of absolute sad acts. It used to be a laugh, but it's just pish now.
Look at the state of these people above can you imagine them in real life?
Thank you for the years of laughs but my time on here is also waning. 
Thank you.
Fck off then!

Thank you!

I feel like a forgotten man

It's okay I can forgive.

We do like to fight with one another however. We then disappear when we lose. ( this also at dens )

Good times
Sorry, you were already mentioned so didn't feel the need to mention you again. Dee Man was only mentioned again by me to have a go at his new country [emoji38]

Given you seem to be off work when all the other good folk in the country are this makes you a geed yin anaw ;)